Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mattheuss Sword
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 22, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQnFOzpNZ5s&ab_channel=KungLao

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
They start directly harassing my family members without giving any reason or leaving.

And as you can see in this video, as soon as the family left my house, they started shooting at me.

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
They start directly harassing my family members without giving any reason or leaving.

And as you can see in this video, as soon as the family left my house, they started shooting at me.

In the first clip both ID 715 and 4397 are not doing anything towards you shooting or aiming, while you shot both of them literally RMD-ing in your own clip. And also your not able to hear or see demands when your that Far away so how are you supposed to know its rdm tell me? :LOL: pathetic

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player

In the Second Clip you literally going out in mid gunfire with a bodyarmor and Assault rifle ready pulling it our also, ready to shoot the person in front of you? 1 its not RDM that, 2 how you know they are shooting your friends outside. well the answer is you metagaming with talking on discord with your friend you F*cking Donut🍩:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good luck with giving yourself a warning now!!

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
Does this concern you? If I want, I can come there with a tank. Do you have the right to tighten it after I don't squeeze it or after you don't give me a reason? don't talk too much <3

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Your family members need to have brain size as big as a peanut thats swimming doing flips inside your head to actually send in POV of them rule-breaking.😭😭

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
Does this concern you? If I want, I can come there with a tank. Do you have the right to tighten it after I don't squeeze it or after you don't give me a reason? don't talk too much <3
please come with a tank take OOC information IC now

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player

Also i looked over it agian and the yellow clothing people aren`t even you ahhaha !! you just went inside started shooting people that literally RDM:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
also why are you reporting that your not RDM-ing? this really makes me loose brain cells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom