Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
SalihKarahanns
Suspect ID
16467, 3741, 11316,3
Date of violation
Nov 24, 2022
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_3q3D6ZbM

Darkfiress

Player
Player
They use bugs and hide inside the house You can see in the video. suspect id [16467, 3741, 11316, 3439,16461]

Mokan

Player
Player
They use bugs and hide inside the house You can see in the video. suspect id [16467, 3741, 11316, 3439,16461]
Greetings, first of all, I would like to say that we raided these friends with my family, we won, then they started chasing us when they came out, then I suddenly entered here, my friends also have a bug, don't pass through here, then suddenly they entered, then we tried to find out how to get out, these friends took pov while we were trying to find out after the recording, we all get out of there anyway We showed it to the admin, but there was nothing we could do seriously, we accidentally found a bug in the game.

Aslan GoktenBakan

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓
Player
we raided these guys and after the raid was over they started hitting us and my friends got in there by mistake and couldn't get out, we didn't use any bugs during the raid.

Mokan

Player
Player
we raided these guys and after the raid was over they started hitting us and my friends got in there by mistake and couldn't get out, we didn't use any bugs during the raid.
Yes we have a pov this if u want we can send u

Enes Ozturk

Player
Player
If you think that you accidentally found a bug in the game, you can publish this situation in the form of an admin video.No need to lie, we all know you were there at the time of the shooting, you're a funny little boy, my friend.This is not a very clever lie :) AHAHAH SO FUNNY Mokan and family members

Mokan

Player
Player
If you think that you accidentally found a bug in the game, you can publish this situation in the form of an admin video.No need to lie, we all know you were there at the time of the shooting, you're a funny little boy, my friend.This is not a very clever lie :) AHAHAH SO FUNNY Mokan and family members
Bro We are not lie but u can beliave

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Full pov of event and the fighting in this threads video please. Thanks

Top Bottom