Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shon Syns
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
10:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cehI5O4Wq9Q

Shon Syns

En3
Player
As you can see I parked the car in GZ and they pushed the car and stole it, I didn't do MG if it sounds like that to you I just told my friends that they took my car in GZ and I'm going to report it
second pov

Erdemklc

Player
Player
Bro, I know that there is a green area in front of the bank, not the front of the bank where I stole the car. There are no car accidents on record.

ChotuBloque

Player
Player
I object The vehicle was not in the green area when I found it
Do you think they will believe you that you didn't push the car 5 minutes after the car was parked there? For what reason did he move to the rest of the street?
As i know you breake the rules in every cars you steal in the city, last time you RDM someone with 6x6 without any demands you think someone gone belive you now?
Just to let you all know - Approved - RDM ID 2976 , 9987
Next time you steal a car try to make it legal and less try to lie to the admins here

Erdemklc

Player
Player
The previous warnings do not concern you. I got my punishment. The entire recording is missing and it was there when I found the car. I leave the decision to the admin, thank you.

ChotuBloque

Player
Player
The previous warnings do not concern you. I got my punishment. The entire recording is missing and it was there when I found the car. I leave the decision to the admin, thank you.
I'm just showing that it's not the first time you steal a car illegally
and yeah, let the admin the decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom