Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rui Ace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
2:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9nMZq0-_k

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 660, 4953 and 654 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

itssnope

Player
Player
isn't it busing a bug? for picking and killing sound like you know what you guys doing :eek:

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
wheres the bug abuse? theres no bug thats being abused its just the way the scripts work, If you are dying on the floor and you get revived you are able to be shot again to the point where your dying on the floor once again.
If it was an IC event or lets say in the ghetto it would be considered one of the following, power gaming, non-rp, unrealistic behavior. But this occurred in an OOC event where theres no roleplay happening.
Lets say majority of the players dont like that this can happen, what will be done? The event would be reworked like other events e.g. Foundry, Biz war, informal, capture of the mall, spheres of influence, weapons factory... where once you are killed you are sent straight to the MD

This has been reported before and was rejected because its an OOC event: Rejected - PG 361/578 Reviving And Killing In Event

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
wheres the bug abuse? theres no bug thats being abused its just the way the scripts work, If you are dying on the floor and you get revived you are able to be shot again to the point where your dying on the floor once again.
If it was an IC event or lets say in the ghetto it would be considered one of the following, power gaming, non-rp, unrealistic behavior. But this occurred in an OOC event where theres no roleplay happening.
Lets say majority of the players dont like that this can happen, what will be done? The event would be reworked like other events e.g. Foundry, Biz war, informal, capture of the mall, spheres of influence, weapons factory... where once you are killed you are sent straight to the MD

This has been reported before and was rejected because its an OOC event: Rejected - PG 361/578 Reviving And Killing In Event
it didnt report for power gaming. i put mass rule break. as for the bug abuse? could possibly be bug abuse aswell the counter gives 100 points per person you kill and if you constanly kill the same person i dont see why that wouldnt be considered bug abuse as normally you would get 100 for one person

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator

and according to you i can go in and kill my team then? have them join another family and just constantly kill them since its ooc event?

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
and according to you i can go in and kill my team then? have them join another family and just constantly kill them since its ooc event?
No, you can kill your own family members but you dont get points from doing that. And if you have them go to another family to do it then you can be reported for Event rule 1.1 (Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min)

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
it didnt report for power gaming. i put mass rule break. as for the bug abuse? could possibly be bug abuse aswell the counter gives 100 points per person you kill and if you constanly kill the same person i dont see why that wouldnt be considered bug abuse as normally you would get 100 for one person
its not 100 points per person its 100 points per kill. same way if you killed someone and they got revived by their family member and you kill the same person again its not abusing the point counter beccause thats how the event works, each kill is 100 points. If players agree that they dont like this then the event can be reworked like other events where you get sent straight to the MD once you are killed.

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
No, you can kill your own family members but you dont get points from doing that. And if you have them go to another family to do it then you can be reported for Event rule 1.1 (Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min)
like i said then i agree bug abuse, patching my up multiple times to continuesly get points for killing the same person when in that event you get 100 points per person you kill if everyone killed one member and camped their body it would not be fair to others participating .

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
its not 100 points per person its 100 points per kill. same way if you killed someone and they got revived by their family member and you kill the same person again its not abusing the point counter beccause thats how the event works, each kill is 100 points. If players agree that they dont like this then the event can be reworked like other events where you get sent straight to the MD once you are killed.
thats entirely different when your own team revives you. but when you revive another player its completely different

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
not to mention 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn

from looks of it i had 2 guns pointed at me and one person reviving , seems entirely like i was hostage so you guys could gain points

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
not to mention 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn

from looks of it i had 2 guns pointed at me and one person reviving , seems entirely like i was hostage so you guys could gain points
im sure you guys are familiar with unofficial rules "
Rules and Information Necessary to know For the leaders:

1.Robbing a player as a Unofficial Family you need to have 3 members of the family. "
as i said two with guns pointed 1 reviving i was hostage , as i was not allowed to go anywhere and i was constantly patched up with guns pointed at my head to benifit you guys

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
like i said then i agree bug abuse, patching my up multiple times to continuesly get points for killing the same person when in that event you get 100 points per person you kill if everyone killed one member and camped their body it would not be fair to others participating .
Its been systematically made where you get 100 points per kill, thats no bug. Similar issues were happening in events like Weapons factory and foundry where people would get a kill and the person would get revived and because these events have no parachutes and points only came from kills/staying alive it was hard for other families to win the event since families could camp with large numbers for the whole event and win it every single time. Thats why they made it so you are sent to the MD once killed so no family can camp the whole event with 25 people alive the whole time. If they see fit they can make hotel the same where if you die you are sent to the MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom