Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Arrest for no Reason|ID no 95 Lucy Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naumann Wolf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2022
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://streamable.com/uag5b2

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Hello Sir. You were arrested because you tresspased two times in capitol you did not listen to our demands when we said leave you are tresspassing and you had ilegal items on you (1x antiradar) I hope you understand that you got in jail for a reason. Have a good day Sir
If you are saying we then means there were more than one of your employees. Please provide pov from other officer and clear all the doubts sir.

itssnope

Player
Player
+ that guy got blacklisted few times so far. and keep on doing some stuff.

Sam Wolf

HC Ballas
Player
I am just saying who arrest him or whatever just put the POV Here

Nauman sh

Player
Player
+ that guy got blacklisted few times so far. and keep on doing some stuff.
Can you please tell me the situation where i got blacklisted i want screenshots and proof’s because i know am a very responsible and respectful citizen i know

Nauman sh

Player
Player
If you think i did wrong get a Lawyer ic, or talk with a High Command, thats not a Rule Break!
Bro it’s totally out of course you just aim a gun at me and shoot and put me in jail for just name change no this is not even in the rules that you can shoot on civilians

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 95 has 14 hours to provide POV of this Arrest.
as stated under State rule 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest.

Nauman sh

Player
Player
Pov can up to 30 min to upload so just wait if its saying loading!

But heres the link:
In pov you can see Missy wolf is behind him he opened the door for me and told me to go to high command and tell him to change my name he helped me to go to the high command FIB officer for name change it is not illegal to go to jail for change name and you can see why is he treating me like a garbage

Last edited:

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
first he to powergaming when he cuffs the ertay bokyein and draged by arm ad he runining u cant sun while custady in arm 2nd he open pda while gun in hand watch care fully 3rd thing is when he arrest that guy name ertay bokyien he give him fine for
Carrying without a license -
Carrying any weaponry without the proper licenses
its penal code 2.5 its punishment is 20000 plus 75 mins jail or 5 wanted star but he only give him 25000$ and only 600sec jail and 4th one is then he just tease him and he cuffed him while one officer is taking with them and take him from there and arrest him for
3.4.1Trespassing in a state facility

Karl Ivanov

Player
Player
Approved

ID 2739 will receive Punishment for MG in Hindi
ID 5545 will receive Punishment for MG in German
ID 95 will receive Punishment for MG/PG in German and also PGing someone into ISO and making a couple errors with the cuffs.
As for the arrest itself, everything was verbalised, however quite quietly. As we can see in the first few seconds of the clip the person was indeed trespassing, so the officer with the proof in hand could arrest the person.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom