Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anastacio Vilela
Administrators nickname
Edu Delacroix
Date
Nov 29, 2022
Time
16h50
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/258953/

shina

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, in this thread this girl told me to kill myself and bury myself. This completely crosses the boundaries of IC for OOC, with completely offensive, hateful and rude speech.

Fortunately, I have never dealt with or been in contact with people who have gone through or tried to commit suicide or self-harm, but unfortunately there are players on this server who, in a way, have already gone through this.
There are people who play this and probably the game can be their refuge before committing such an atrocity.

What this player said in this clip is a crime and punishable by Article 135 of the Portuguese Penal Code and can be punished up to 3 years in prison and up to 5 years in prison if it is someone under 16 years old.

Wishing death or inciting suicide should not be allowed
and should never be condoned after an administrator's review.
In my opinion, this is one of the most barbaric things that happened on the server and should be severely punished so as not to give wings to more behaviors like this.

If she had said this to someone who is going through a difficult time and is already thinking about committing suicide, that person could unfortunately have committed something very bad. There are both adults and children in the community and this cannot be allowed.

This player has to be blacklisted by the project.

Portuguese Law - image-4 - https://dre.pt/dre/lexionario/termo/crime-incitamento-ao-suicidio

shina

Player
Player
In this clip that a player posted in the thread's comments, that same player has a hateful speech and replies "You came from the fuck that's fucked up" . cara

Also in that same thread there is a player who says that the girl I'm reporting has the habit of logging into the secondary account and insulting her in a prejudiced way.

dk_portugal

Player
Player
There are already a background history at the hospital where os the POV about that?
In my view there are no punishment both are wrong
Chief admin please ask for the POV before that
In my opinion there should be no punishment

Pablo P.

Player
Player
Sorry Mazhor,
for comment on a thread that doesnt affect me, at least directly, however the truth is that this and other guys have been abusing more and more in the way they mistreat and dont respect women on the Pt server. They harass, provoke and insult every single day, and when they manage to provoke to the point they want, they come to the forum to argue like a 10 yo kid, saying that everything they say is ic and everything that is said to them is ooc, and this doesnt just happen to 1 or 2 girls, it is very recurrent, and many of them consider it unhealthy. Over time, unfortunately, ive been watching several girls leave the server or completely distance themselves from everything that involves interactions with other players to avoid situations where they are clearly downgraded and mocked.

I hope this comment is not misunderstood, i do not intend to criticize anyone for free, however i think that what women suffer on our server would have been normal only 50 years ago, today and in the middle of 2022 all this type of actions should be seriously punished.
And just remembering the most forgotten and who have the courage to list Portugal's decrees of law, I hope you are aware of article 163 of the penal code and the respective penalty.

Best regards,

shina

Player
Player
Sorry Mazhor,
for comment on a thread that doesnt affect me, at least directly, however the truth is that this and other guys have been abusing more and more in the way they mistreat and dont respect women on the Pt server. They harass, provoke and insult every single day, and when they manage to provoke to the point they want, they come to the forum to argue like a 10 yo kid, saying that everything they say is ic and everything that is said to them is ooc, and this doesnt just happen to 1 or 2 girls, it is very recurrent, and many of them consider it unhealthy. Over time, unfortunately, ive been watching several girls leave the server or completely distance themselves from everything that involves interactions with other players to avoid situations where they are clearly downgraded and mocked.

I hope this comment is not misunderstood, i do not intend to criticize anyone for free, however i think that what women suffer on our server would have been normal only 50 years ago, today and in the middle of 2022 all this type of actions should be seriously punished.
And just remembering the most forgotten and who have the courage to list Portugal's decrees of law, I hope you are aware of article 163 of the penal code and the respective penalty.

Best regards,
I talk about contexts and I talk about what really happens. I never wished death on anyone on this server, I never mistreated a woman because she was a woman.
I don't see any reports from girls saying that they are coerced and that they suffer recurring abusive comments. On the contrary, there was a woman who commented that Cacilda has the habit of entering the secondary account to offend her in a prejudiced way.

Those who don't give respect will never be respected.

And what you're saying about that decree of law is very serious when you don't show evidence to prove it.

Kind Regards

dk_portugal

Player
Player
I talk about contexts and I talk about what really happens. I never wished death on anyone on this server, I never mistreated a woman because she was a woman.
I don't see any reports from girls saying that they are coerced and that they suffer recurring abusive comments. On the contrary, there was a woman who commented that Cacilda has the habit of entering the secondary account to offend her in a prejudiced way.

And what you're saying about that decree of law is very serious when you don't show evidence to prove it.

Kind Regards
I have 1 question for you
What is for you having respect?
Do you know The sense of that word?
Think about, in your POV i dont have see un little of respect. How are you to talk about respect?

Best Regards

Ruben Lopes

Player
Player
Good afternoon on this gentleman's thread, in the clip that he shows I politely tell him not to say anything else and just let him ignore. It tell me if this is not a sign of provocation I hope you take this into account because it is no longer the first time that this type of situation happens in the square.

shina

Player
Player
Good afternoon on this gentleman's thread, in the clip that he shows I politely tell him not to say anything else and just let him ignore. It tell me if this is not a sign of provocation I hope you take this into account because it is no longer the first time that this type of situation happens in the square.
After you say that, the one who provokes you is your rude friend who takes the middle finger and tells me to kill myself.

Kevin Dias

Player
Player
shina shina, I still don't know what you do within this project. to be honest, I even think I know, causing the confusion you've been causing, the constant disrespect for women and not only because you only do it in groups like it was yesterday in the square. when you were alone talking on the EMS everything seemed normal, exactly it did. I hope you are punished as you should be and learn to respect everyone!

Im_a_Trap

Canta o Tó e toca o Bixo
Player
After you say that, the one who provokes you is your rude friend who takes the middle finger and tells me to kill myself.
Yea I know her response wasn't right, but that kind of response was provoked by your actions... Calling her a pig, telling to go suck, etc...
Everyone here is aware of your way of being, and that this story has a backstory, even in that same day you were involved on a situacion just like that on the Hospital, but you were alone so you didn't provoke that much...

Kind Regards
No, you don't see any reports of other girls, because those same girls leave the server, are scared of the response of the public, or even scared of you and your friends...
No, you didn't wished death on anyone, but not wishing isn't the same that not provoking that will. Your actions can make people want to finish their lifes...
Maybe if you gave the admins the full clip the story would change... Maybe if you where honest and you said that you and your friend's did mistreat her, because i witnessed it...
And to be honest I dont even get how you have the courage to mistreat anyone... No one deserves to be mistreated, even if they are the worst person in the world...
And just to finish, just the caption of your profile that says "100% Toxic" show's the kind of person you are, even if it is sarcasm, that's not a thing you joke about...

Best regards an wishes of Happy Holidays

Arya Savage

Player
Player
Sorry Mazhor,

And just remembering the most forgotten and who have the ourage to list Portugal's decrees of law, I hope you are aware of article 163 of the penal code and the respective penalty.

Best regards,
yes it's 2022 so why should women be treated differently? I don't see any sexist behavior or a way of denigrating women in this report but I do see a woman abusing her power of speech and saying what she wants because she knows she will be treated in a special way FOR BEING A WOMAN!! AND THEN WHERE IS THE EQUALITY? are admins so desperate for a hole that they turn a blind eye to all the shit female players do?

this situation is not isolated, it is RECURRENT!

Ohhh She suffer because some random kids with 12 years old insult her pra body shamming her in the past.. so what??? Its kids on internet who fucking Cares? That shit dont give her right to talk and say what She wants thats Simple.. dont try to find an excuse for what she said because there is no excuse and rules are rules.

If you say what you want, you hear what you don't want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom