Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dzambi_Black
Administrators nickname
Major_Obama
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
17:04
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/23iCJzq2iTRR

Dzambi Black

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,
Today I got a ban for sharing my account with someone else. I am not sure when I did that I am not saying I did not just that I am not sure but I think that it happend close to the opening of the RS Server because I was on vacation and I didn't want to lose my daily streak so I might have sent my account to a good friend of mine to collect my daily streaks but that didn't work so I changed my password and I don't think that after that I gave my accout to someone else. Also if your system works by detecting IP adresses I changed my Internet Provider in the last year so that might have been one of the problems. I am playing on your project since the opening of the RS Server and I always enjoyed it. I have been banned before but both of the times i got unbanned because I didn't deserve it and I learned from my mistakes. I hope that I get an unban because I don't know any other RP Projects as good as this one.

My ban from today:

My 1st ban:

My 2nd ban ( This one was an admin's fault):

P.S.
Could I get the dates where someone else was on my account.

Thank you for reading. <3

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom