Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Herby
Suspect ID
215947, 229921
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2022
Time of violation
09:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IdgVb6TNH_k

job bobwe

Player
Player
Also they where insulting us in a foreign language any insult in a foreign language is considered an ooc insult
why u doing same comments on every forum bro. u cant attack for 5 min after the raids ends. in pov we can see like u cleart attcking our fam members and doing kidos comments that we insulting in our language. thats not a green zone we can talk in our language kid ok. just learn the rules and then play the game.

Nastytaker

Player
Player
I'd like to point out we can't hear the first conversation, so we don't know what the first dead guy had said after the raid. He could post his own pov. Second guy had clear demand given and even got some warning shots. Clearly a self report fear rp

Robert Herby | 234800

Player
Player
I'd like to point out we can't hear the first conversation, so we don't know what the first dead guy had said after the raid. He could post his own pov. Second guy had clear demand given and even got some warning shots. Clearly a self report fear rp
Ever Heard of ER 1.2? let me state that to you : ER 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn. So since u are the one's who broke the rules why should I even comply with fear rp? Keeping that aside u shot me on count of 3 not 5 so I was not given the chance to comply to your demands(which u should not have been making in the first place.) So stop trying to shift the blame and saving yourself. Just accept that u did not know the rules and accept the punishment.

Nastytaker

Player
Player
Ever Heard of ER 1.2? let me state that to you : ER 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn. So since u are the one's who broke the rules why should I even comply with fear rp? Keeping that aside u shot me on count of 3 not 5 so I was not given the chance to comply to your demands(which u should not have been making in the first place.) So stop trying to shift the blame and saving yourself. Just accept that u did not know the rules and accept the punishment.
Yes but the rule is ment to protect you from simply being able to travel to your vehicle safely. It has been quoted by admin that rule is in place to protect you from unwanted rp from when you are spawning into or out of an event. It doesn't mean you are immune to rules for 5 minutes and can trash talk, trespass and commit fear rp with no consequences. I would like to request id 26803 s pov of the event and after for clearer proofs. As for 234800, in your pov you were given plenty of chance to leave peacefully decided to stay and play hero

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Yes but the rule is ment to protect you from simply being able to travel to your vehicle safely. It has been quoted by admin that rule is in place to protect you from unwanted rp from when you are spawning into or out of an event. It doesn't mean you are immune to rules for 5 minutes and can trash talk, trespass and commit fear rp with no consequences. I would like to request id 26803 s pov of the event and after for clearer proofs. As for 234800, in your pov you were given plenty of chance to leave peacefully decided to stay and play hero
🤣you guys killed one of our guy within 30s what chance you talking about multiple gun pointing on guy who came to revive mass rule break by u guys take that fam warning g

job bobwe

Player
Player
who said we doing shit talks no issues there is more admins who know our language ask them what we said. dnt comments like a kid u have nthing to show just doing shitty comments on the post.

Robert Herby | 234800

Player
Player
Lets the admins be the judge of that XD.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Rejected
Incorrect format
Title does not have ID
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom