Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM AND STREAM SNIPING (META GAMING) |4648,12294,6944

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mamba bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 4, 2022
Time of violation
17:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A0WpX99i-uo

quastro

Player
Player
1)I would like to report all this id for first RDM . me and my family members were chilling at our fam house and we had solar panels ready to convert to battery. soon i heard some gun shots and then for my safety i took the guns in my hand soon i heard all my family members shouting they are firing and all were killed and soon they came to kill me too. there was no warning or anything given to us they directly started shooting all of us so i tried to retaliating but last i was also killed as i guess whole family members came and killed us all. this is case of rdm and makes our whole day bad after facing such situtation. ( ignore the voices as i am streaming)
2) i would like to also report them for META GAMING . soon after killing us they came on my stream and starting talking nonsense. they were stream sniping and that is finding information not available in character the solar loactions plus they were toxic towards me and the chat saying they will make new accounts and try killing us everytime, plus saying we are playing game and this is what we do ( all screenshots are provided) not following rp rules. main culprit i am sure it was 4648( dev in youtube chat) because he kept following and killing me everytime. he was saying he already hacked some grand rp accounts and will keep killing me.
3) not only that 4648 kept following me and killing me everytime this was the worst thing for my day as i am just doing my stream and someone comes and keeps kiling me. i dont feel good about this u can check the pov he follows me everywhere and then kills me everytime . Please take right actions towards them

THIS IS WHEN THEY RAIDED US WITHOUT WARN

THIS IS WHEN HE KEPT ME FOLLOWING AND KILLING ME

THIS IS ALL SCREENSHOTS OF THE CHATS ON STREAM ( CHECK CHATS FROM DEV ,AJAY , NITIN KUMAR )

Miray C:

Player
Player
Stream sniping? i didn't stream snipe im 6944 and 12294 is my friend, he was with me, i live in that motel, 1110 house admins can check, i found out that panels 2 hour before, also we came and attacked last when situation was already started and shooting was happening, we didn't RDM we didn't Streamsnipe or do any kind of metagaming, also me (6944) and my friend (12294) are in different family not with the guy that RDM/Streamsnipe you. i didn't even know who you are bro

Robbie West

Player
Player
im 12294 idek who id 4648 is lol we engaged once the situation begun we where hiding on the roof

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
You are also doing meta gaming ( using discord in rp situation).
I shooted you bcoq your family members( something 11k id) shooted me first (in first video you can hear the sound at starting ) when i was roaming on roof. And he said that its warning shot. nice . And i have nothing related to your solar panels .

You clearly abusing IC roleplay too OOC on your stream.

Next time never shoot warning shot to stranger .

May be he can clap your whole family.

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Unlocked
The suspect have 12h to provide a proof that they gave or took Demands before shooting​

Miray C:

Player
Player
Me (6944) and my friend (12294) can't be suspects, we didn't shoot any bullet to this "streamer" guy, also in video there is no footage of us shooting anyone without demand, because situation was already started, i don't record video footage when i don't have to like ER 1.7, i don't know if my friend has or not, but in anyway, we aren't guilty there, only guilty is 5365 for MG and 4648 for RDM

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
Me (6944) and my friend (12294) can't be suspects, we didn't shoot any bullet to this "streamer" guy, also in video there is no footage of us shooting anyone without demand, because situation was already started, i don't record video footage when i don't have to like ER 1.7, i don't know if my friend has or not, but in anyway, we aren't guilty there, only guilty is 5365 for MG and 4648 for RDM
You guys Rdm them in first clips.
But they edited clip .
And its less than 1 minute

quastro

Player
Player
Guys if you are saying we fired first please provide ur pov and if u are saying that it is below 1minute then i can send the whole video but there is nothing there to show as i was just standing near the solar panel nothing else

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
approved
as all suspect's admit that they don't have a proof of them giving or taking demands
ID 4648 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15/GZ 1.1/MG
ID 12249/6944 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
( as they engage in gunfight without RP reason )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom