Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Admin Cop Arresting me without being in cop car | Sammy Cassidy ID 20420

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bald Martin
Administrators nickname
Sammy Cassidy
Date
Jun 21, 2021
Time
15:10 EST1
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2657/

Louie Prada.

Player
Player
I GET JAILED FOR 1 HOUR BECOUSE IM LEAVING WHILE GETTING ARRESTED BECOUSE OF SOME STUPID SHIT
CUS ADMIN SAHP COP "SAMMY CASSIDY" TRYING TO ARREST ME FOR DRIVING ON FLYING ROUTE OR WHATS IT CALLED
THEN TRYING TO KILL ME BECOUSE IM RESISTING REALLY AND THERE NOT IN A COP CAR EVEN I GOT CONFIRMED BY AN ADMIN CALLED MARE THAT ITS NOT ALLOWED ALSO BUT WHEN I SAY I FOUND OUT THE COP WAS AN ADMIN SHE OR HE SAYS ADMIN CAN DO WHATEVER THE WANT ????? WHATS RP IS THAT
ALSO BECOUSE THEY ARE A ADMIN THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WHAT IS THAT KIND OF SERVER I LOST GUNS WORTH 40K AND 1 HOUR IN JAIL!!!!
I PROBILY GET DENIED FOR SAYING "SHIT" OR CAPS ALSO GUESS WHO WANTS TO PLAY ON THIS SERVER WHEN ITS NO RP IN ADMIN DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO!!!

Anthony Fernandez

Player
Player
Yeah ik mate it sucks big time, when any admin makes any mistake no one wants to even look at it and they totally ignore it like they are ignoring my thread that is https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2424/
I have been on consideration since 3 days and noone has tried to contact me for this, infact they stopped me from replying anymore here and when i go to them on the discord they just tend to ignore the appeal that's it.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
We don't have any admins with nick Sammy Cassidy
and id 20420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom