Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 8, 2022
Time of violation
12:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jf6zSSgoxY

James Bolo

Player
Player
Shot me in the highway with 0 demands given or anything. After that they robbed me. I don't have further clip about robbing since admin was there in the place. If i remember correctly it was Sultan who were there in the scene. They were just recklessly shooting at everyone without any demands given. I will post a 2nd clip where they RDM too when we are going to Clands that happened 15 minutes earlier. In the 2nd clip my redux shows our ballas members getting shot at by them again with 0 demands. But my first clip is the one that i want to be checked since it shows the situation clearlier.

Ivo Smoke

:)
Player
Shot me in the highway with 0 demands given or anything. After that they robbed me. I don't have further clip about robbing since admin was there in the place. If i remember correctly it was Sultan who were there in the scene. They were just recklessly shooting at everyone without any demands given. I will post a 2nd clip where they RDM too when we are going to Clands that happened 15 minutes earlier. In the 2nd clip my redux shows our ballas members getting shot at by them again with 0 demands. But my first clip is the one that i want to be checked since it shows the situation clearlier.
how you die wtf

DesiA

RAKI
Player
You die at the 18th second of the video, why is there no video before? if so can you post please.

KemalBrown

Player
Player
The POV you provide should be 1 minute minimum according the forum rules. You didn't provide POV of the whole situation. Therefore please provide a proper POV of the situation so we can give you a proper answer with our POV's aswell.

James Bolo

Player
Player
You die at the 18th second of the video, why is there no video before? if so can you post please.
Before? U want me to post 2 min driving clip? There is all the necessary in the POV i posted. Ofc i can post 2 minute video, maybe ull see my clandestine gameplay same time. Or u think u guys were giving me demands from 2 miles away?

James Bolo

Player
Player
The POV you provide should be 1 minute minimum according the forum rules. You didn't provide POV of the whole situation. Therefore please provide a proper POV of the situation so we can give you a proper answer with our POV's aswell.
It is POV of whole sit the fck u mean xd u want to see my clandestine gameplay? Sure, lemme add some driving to the clip since u prolly were able to give me demands from 2 miles away beforw u even knew im coming to hway.

James Bolo

Player
Player
Oh boi yall lads dont know the city rules OR forum complaint rules. 1min OR if everything is clear with short POV.

James Bolo

Player
Player
Just for u lads so yall dont need to tryna make pathetic excuses on this. Guess next yall want me to post further and show my clands gameplay too.

DesiA

RAKI
Player
Just for u lads so yall dont need to tryna make pathetic excuses on this. Guess next yall want me to post further and show my clands gameplay too.
Thanks for posting it all, let's wait for it to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom