Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto 1.6 | Several Bloods Entering Ballas HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Suspect ID
7627, 6543, 6542
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
21:09
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0gmv08

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello, the Bloods entered our HQ without permission and also killed a member of ours inside our HQ and was shooting into our HQ too.

RG00csB.png

"1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN"

All ID's that entered from the video:
7627, 6543, 6542, 170, 10764, 9032, 29314, 18142, 8639, 14014, 9907, 30395

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro they are passing by and your people shot on our hq so i can share some ID's as well. I guess the agreement for petty reports is over

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
"You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission."
I understand that but its petty af, which we agreed not to do, as i could provide 40m of footage today of ur guys going over our hq and and shooting into our hq. This should of been sorted internaly not on forums

Neil

Player
Player
e passing by and your people shot on our hq so i can share some ID's
We listened to demands and still if you shot us and we died it will be our fault so thats a street we can pass from brah and you can hear us say leave their hq

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

We have spoken with the Leader of the Bloods. ALL Bloods Players involved with this incident will receive warnings. We have also explained to the leader that if this happens again he will be receiving a verbal warning as well. I hope this will prevent this from happening again.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom