Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Faco Stopgun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
22:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wZ7IdQ07P14

AFFHEN

Player
Player
First of all,i don't want to do any vdm / cr to the person (I didn't hit but wanted to inform), you can see that I pressed the brake because my brake lights were on when he was in front of me.I thought the person was calling me a donkey and I cursed the person then he killed me and said "I don't care, go open a forum". that's why i'm here.Since I pressed the clip button at the moment the person killed me, there is no more what he said, but my friend took pov and I can share it if you want, but it doesn't matter because it doesn't say anything important.

Pietro Nardelli

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
First of all,i don't want to do any vdm / cr to the person (I didn't hit but wanted to inform), you can see that I pressed the brake because my brake lights were on when he was in front of me.I thought the person was calling me a donkey and I cursed the person then he killed me and said "I don't care, go open a forum". that's why i'm here.Since I pressed the clip button at the moment the person killed me, there is no more what he said, but my friend took pov and I can share it if you want, but it doesn't matter because it doesn't say anything important.
you call him ("mother fucker") and going to open thread?! ahahahahaah

Pimenta Lee

Love you Ronaldo Siuuuuuu
Player
You called him "Mother fucker" that's why he killed you and by the way enjoy the ban for saying the word

-----------------------------
Pimenta Lee | 419

AFFHEN

Player
Player
I'm saying it for the role, I'm not insulting the person in any ooc

ShineFLEX

Shine FLEX
Player
You called him "Mother fucker" that's why he killed you and by the way enjoy the ban for saying the word

Pimenta Lee | 419

"Mother fucker“ in an rp situation is slang not ooc insult.. you can see this in forum Rejected - OOC Family Insult 2934
6cd939908a3a815fffdc5feea8cfad30266ee083.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom