Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don_Kiddick
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It1g_NRXDIU

Lordy

Player
Player
See video, I'm assuming it is linked to a constant provoking by the Arabian Cartel, as you will see many threads of them RDMing at this fam house. However I am unable to prove the connection.

I would appreciate if somebody could look into the IPs as they appear to use twink accounts to randomly show up and mass RDM, then claim no links. This may be true, but without an admin looking into it we will never know.

Please see video linked to prove this RDM

Ahmed Alwesam

Player
Player
Once again, I tell you, forget the name of the Arabian cartel family.
Enough hatred for them, the situation has gone too far
This problem must be resolved as soon as possible, I think it's enough now to mention the Arabian Cartel family and Shelby in your forums.
Once again I say we are not responsible for any hostility towards you in the city
We will not bear the mistakes of others
Walk your way and we're going another way

Lordy

Player
Player
Once again, I tell you, forget the name of the Arabian cartel family.
Enough hatred for them, the situation has gone too far
This problem must be resolved as soon as possible, I think it's enough now to mention the Arabian Cartel family and Shelby in your forums.
Once again I say we are not responsible for any hostility towards you in the city
We will not bear the mistakes of others
Walk your way and we're going another way
I have asked for them to look into it, I agree it might be nothing to do with that family. I am not a member of the family that claims there is a feud either, i was minding my own business and what happened, happened.

I'd rather not have any discussion here and just leave it for admins to check logs/relations/IPs.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom