Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Koray Oner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVWw4VIB7dQ

Maverick Cogen

Player
Player
Hello dear admins.Today we were preparing for live stream on twitch but this happened;

Today, we wanted to rob a store and we took a fbi agent as a hostage suddenly.I dont know how other agents came so fast at crime scene.We were pointing our guns to the agent.Then we gone to the store.And this happened;

Secondly, i think the first agent called for reinforcements and this is forbidden.And other agents drove us (vdm).Then they didnt even talk with us (failure to comply as a agent and fail rp).

Next,at the store scene fbi agent called a gang as a sup.They ruined our rp at the store and they didnt gave us demand.Also Steve has no corrupt bio,after the situation he thanked them.

In conclusion,We just wanted to rob our store as a newbies in the server 3. Even organizations doesnt know the rules but we know.(Im using discord privately).

proof 1
proof 2

Last edited:

gaddarpol

From Warsaw
Player
Hello dear admins.Today we were preparing for live stream on twitch but this happened;

Today, we wanted to rob a store and we took a fbi agent as a hostage suddenly.I dont know how other agents came so fast at crime scene.We were pointing our guns to the agent.Then we gone to the store.And this happened;

Secondly, i think the first agent called for reinforcements and this is forbidden.And other agents drove us (vdm).Then they didnt even talk with us (failure to comply as a agent and fail rp).

Next,at the store scene fbi agent called a gang as a sup.They ruined our rp at the store and they didnt gave us demand.Also Steve has no corrupt bio,after the situation he thanked them.

In conclusion,We just wanted to rob our store as a newbies in the server 3. Even organizations doesnt know the rules but we know.(Im using discord privately).

proof 1
proof 2
Where is ur 2 fam car ? and u didnt seach him U just want to drop item randomly xd
And i gave you demand for leave the hostage

Maverick Cogen

Player
Player
Where is ur 2 fam car ? and u didnt seach him U just want to drop item randomly xd
And i gave you demand for leave the hostage
No u didnt and u cant do that because we are in rp with fbi we were trying to start robbery.Read the rules .You only said that i will shoot you.This is neither demand nor request. I was talking to the officer u cant rush in.

Last edited:

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Requesting POV

ID 16596 has 6 hours to provide Bodycam of this scenario
ID 14653 has 6 hours to provide Bodycam of this scenario
ID 3070 has 6 hours to provide Bodycam of this scenario

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
A quick question: we didnt understand alot of what they said because they were speak 50% english and 50% Foreign language

gaddarpol

From Warsaw
Player
hostage i just warned u guys to leave the hostage but u were too blind to hear me and i killed u all bcs i love my goverment xd

gaddarpol

From Warsaw
Player
and i also want punishment for 15872 he did parental insult at this video u can ask to any turkish admin

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
Requesting POV

ID 16596 has 6 hours to provide Bodycam of this scenario
ID 14653 has 6 hours to provide Bodycam of this scenario
ID 3070 has 6 hours to provide Bodycam of this scenario

My bodycam is corrupted, I did not mean to run him over the breaks and the handling on the knock off cars are very bad I tried to brake but I clearly hit him. While not intentional, I do understand that it appeared like VDM. Although I can assure you based on the bodycam of the other two agents I do believe that FIB is not in the wrong with this situation as we were all confused. We ended up spotting this on the side of the road, I decided to try and pull over but I was going too fast and I couldn’t brake in time. I apologize for any bad experiences caused by my bad driving and even worse handling SUV (which cannot steer for the life of me). I accept whatever decision Mr. Hooli Who makes.

Last edited:

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
I am ID 16596. So first of all i hade a bad game crash (footage seen below) whilst being a hostage BuT I FLEW IN STRAIGHT AWAY. i didnt even do nothing wrong. theres two parts of my bodycam as i had a code a

i will upload the second part in a few mins
heres proof of code a Proof of code a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom