Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Julie_Barr
Suspect ID
14014, 10764, 4519
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
21:04
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cmjlhb

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
IDs in the video : 6542, 170, 14336, 14014, 4519, 9907, 10764, 6543

The people in this video were sexually harassing me, calling me "babe" and other things and making very off putting noises through their mic as seen in the video. This made me feel very uncomfortable, which they had no reason to in the first place but especially with me complying.

Last edited:

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player

The people in this video were sexually harassing me, calling me "babe" and other things and making very off putting noises through their mic as seen in the video. This made me feel very uncomfortable, which they had no reason to in the first place but especially with me complying.
calling some babe is not sexual harassing let me copy and paste the meaning for you. "behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation".

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
calling some babe is not sexual harassing let me copy and paste the meaning for you. "behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation".

"According to the Equal Opportunities Commission, sexual harassment "is unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature". That includes calling colleagues "darling", "babe" or "hon"."

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Also I gotta say where is your 51% purple.

Speaking of that, should get your members in 51%!

256584102900bff7bf8590ef2157efdf.png
107e6ffe515cf6b8adb1e4f642c981b1.png

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player
"According to the Equal Opportunities Commission, sexual harassment "is unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature". That includes calling colleagues "darling", "babe" or "hon"."
where did you get this from i literally just copy n paste the meaning of it like hello.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Using you own source it also says that "Although the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious". And calling someone a babe is not serious offense.

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
you just said it yourself "making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks... in a... social situation"

especially the kissing noises on top of that. also the argument "the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious" is literally a useless claim. this isn't a lawsuit. It's like saying "well it wasn't serious to me or breaking the law so it doesn't classify as harassment" after you make unwelcomed/inappropriate sexual remarks or actions to someone that made them uncomfortable. pipe down and understand it's still unwanted and inappropriate no matter the level of "seriousness" or if the "law doesn't prohibit it".

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
you just said it yourself "making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks... in a... social situation"

especially the kissing noises on top of that. also the argument "the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious" is literally a useless claim. this isn't a lawsuit. It's like saying "well it wasn't serious to me or breaking the law so it doesn't classify as harassment" after you make unwelcomed/inappropriate sexual remarks or actions to someone that made them uncomfortable. pipe down and understand it's still unwanted and inappropriate no matter the level of "seriousness" or if the "law doesn't prohibit it".
But its like me reporting everyone who says Bro you suck or anything like that because its based on my gender. But you do you if you got offended then we sorry for situation and we told them already not to do it agian but its RP. And yeah i can agree the kissing sounds are bad.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
but idk guys why you always report everyone not only those guys that said something or did something you report the others that they didnt do shit as well they just was staying there like wtf man.

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
But its like me reporting everyone who says Bro you suck or anything like that because its based on my gender. But you do you if you got offended then we sorry for situation but its Rp.
Not at all, if you take "bro you suck" as an unwelcomed and inappropriate sexual remark then idk what to tell you. Now if you got your feelings hurt over someone making actual negative remarks about your masculinity and it got hurt, then sure. Their whole remarks changed to unwanted and sexual because she's a female.

and like I said before, If you were getting robbed or held up and the tables were turned where you were getting the same or similar remarks that made you uncomfortable, then yes. you're comparing two set of remarks that are on different levels and meanings.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
But its like me reporting everyone who says Bro you suck or anything like that because its based on my gender. But you do you if you got offended then we sorry for situation and we told them already not to do it agian but its RP. And yeah i can agree the kissing sounds are bad.
it seems like you keep editing your posts too after being made aware of what happened was wrong to save yourself buddy.

Mainne Bestia

Blocked
Player

why am in this form theres only one person in this clip and you see it very clearly

dboy

Player
Player
why am i in this when i never said a word dont accuse everyone when it was only one person. cmon now

Rin

Marzia Brasco
Player
Because they're petty as fuck and have 0 respect, so you give 0 respect to them
Don't bitch about respect when it's clearly not given back - the video and this situation speaks that. You get what you give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom