Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mercy Killing & possible cheat | ID 654 & ID 1744

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
ID10058
Players nickname
Niels Abott
Suspect ID
ID 654 & ID 1744
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2022
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lYARXMK7UIU

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
We were at a hostage situation which had been resolved. After we made some arrests. After ID 554 was arrested and we were driving him to DOC his friends (ID 654 & 1744) pulled up and mercy killed him so we could not arrest him (while we were driving, it looks like a rev 1 shot killed him). Then ID 654 managed to shoot my FIB colleague (ID 12804) dead with one shot while we were driving (I highly doubt its possible to kill someone like that without an aimbot and therefore would like to request POV from the shooter).

Kenz Bolo

Player
Player
you cant make report on behalf of someone that i killed tell him to make a report

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
you cant make report on behalf of someone that i killed tell him to make a report
Im made a report for mercy kill, and possible cheating caught in my POV.

Why dont you just show your POV? if your really that good of a shot that you can 1 shot someone in a moving vehicle I'll give you kuddos.

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Who is going to take POV of something outside of an Event.
Please be realistic you just simply died fair and square.

Kenz Bolo

Player
Player
Im made a report for mercy kill, and possible cheating caught in my POV.

Why dont you just show your POV? if your really that good of a shot that you can 1 shot someone in a moving vehicle I'll give you kuddos.
in your report your possible cheats is for the guy 654 killed he didnt kill you retard he has to make the complaint if he thinks its possible cheats lol

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
in your report your possible cheats is for the guy 654 killed he didnt kill you retard he has to make the complaint if he thinks its possible cheats lol
What nice of you to call me retard, again I made a report for mercy kill, which is linked to a possible cheat. Now stop flooding this thread and let admin handle it.

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
We were at a hostage situation which had been resolved. After we made some arrests. After ID 554 was arrested and we were driving him to DOC his friends (ID 654 & 1744) pulled up and mercy killed him so we could not arrest him (while we were driving, it looks like a rev 1 shot killed him). Then ID 654 managed to shoot my FIB colleague (ID 12804) dead with one shot while we were driving (I highly doubt its possible to kill someone like that without an aimbot and therefore would like to request POV from the shooter).
it cant possibly be mercy killing as we know that our people are pretty good but still in a moving car they cant choose who will they hit as it does not even make sense of u to say that.
also ur accusing them of cheats while ur using a smg.

Bell Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
What nice of you to call me retard, again I made a report for mercy kill, which is linked to a possible cheat. Now stop flooding this thread and let admin handle it.
Go find out what mercy killing is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom