Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emilia Lively
Administrators nickname
Syndra_Pluxury
Date
Dec 11, 2022
Time
2022-12-11
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/eq4ihf7

Sandy Queen

Player
Player
ID : 221766
Discord Name : YİĞİT#0539
Why were you : GR 3.1
How long were you banned : 4 day
How long is your sentence : 4 day
Date of blocking: 12/11/2022
Blocking from : Syndra_Pluxury

Syndra_Pluxury, you came and watched those people kill me. But I didn't do anything, the person pretending to be a girl there says she's not Turkish, but I was banned because I called him a scammer. I demand that my ban be lifted.

ReddMask

Player
Player

Syndra_Pluxury, you came and watched those people kill me. But I didn't do anything, the person pretending to be a girl there says she's not Turkish, but I was banned because I called him a scammer. I demand that my ban be lifted.
This is a guy who pretends to be a girl and cheats people and takes money from them

ReddMask

Player
Player

If you search for the ID of this person, you will find reports of him speaking with his voice and another video, and his sister speaking with her voice, because he and his sister deceive people to take money

ReddMask

Player
Player
If you search for the ID of this person, you will find reports of him speaking with his voice and another video, and his sister speaking with her voice, because he and his sister deceive people to take money
"
"This is a video of him speaking in a man's voice

ReddMask

Player
Player
"parental insult" And this is a video of him speaking with a woman's voice

ReddMask

Player
Player
My voice is the same in both videos it's just my game character girl, you're perverted
Do not call me a pervert, I did not mistake you. I say that you are impersonating two characters. Respect yourself, please, man

Sandy Queen

Player
Player
same voice I'm not a girl there is no girl voice in the video are you ok
you will be banned from the forum

ReddMask

Player
Player
same voice I'm not a girl there is no girl voice in the video are you ok
you will be banned from the forum
are you the one okay? Do you have a hearing problem? The two videos have different sounds even though the ID is the same

ReddMask

Player
Player
is it not allowed irl to speak in a girl voice? free rights of speach
My friend, I will explain to you that this person impersonates two people, and this is a grave mistake, and there is a penalty for it. In the first video, he spoke in the voice of a man, and in the second video, he spoke in the voice of a girl

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom