Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Broskis Bobby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 12, 2022
Time of violation
11:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enqlSZ0diII

Broskis Dempsey

Player
Player
before that, he was just ramming the car outta the green zone but unfortunately, I did not have the bodycam on. I tried to talk to him and make him stop, but he refused to listen and kept on pushing it till he stole it without even getting outta his own car.

AFFHEN

Player
Player
I wouldn't share this under normal circumstances, but because the person has no knowledge about the game, I can't steal the car when I'm not behind the wheel and they refuse to understand even though I say it, on the contrary, they prevent me from stealing the car by exiting the game and before that I have a video of him mixing saying "I have pov" in to the role

In addition, this is not your problem and the car owner should open the forum, go deal with your own problems, this is included in the rules
its on my pov he just quit from the game :)

In addition, right after the vehicle disappeared, the admin apologizes to me and says that the area is not gz and I can shoot the person after giving demand and 5 seconds.

AFFHEN

Player
Player
You shouldn't run to the greenzone while your vehicle is stolen :) it's just a game no need to be afraid

AFFHEN

Player
Player
You're lying in your previous forum and don't lie to the admins. You didn't come and warn me beforehand, I have a de pov about this. Since I didn't have a lockpick on me, I left the area and came back, you wouldn't have given me any warning, you liar, you can't fool the admins, you just try :)

AFFHEN

Player
Player
If the admins had approved me on what I thought, I would have already warned you and shot you or made you move away from the area, of course, I don't think you will go away because you don't know about any rules :)

If this confirmation came 1 minute earlier, everything would have been resolved, but admins encounter such people many times during the day, it is normal for them to reply late.

Broskis Dempsey

Player
Player
nahh, you know you been caught up pretty hard in this one, that’s why you keep commenting down. And like I said before. You just cannot steal a vehicle by sitting in yours. I won’t reply to any further replies mate.

ShineFLEX

Shine FLEX
Player
nahh, you know you been caught up pretty hard in this one, that’s why you keep commenting down. And like I said before. You just cannot steal a vehicle by sitting in yours. I won’t reply to any further replies mate.
As a script, the car is not stolen by sitting in your own vehicle, dude, the script does not allow such a thing, I think you are denying the situation without any knowledge about this subject. I suggest you do a little research.
6cd939908a3a815fffdc5feea8cfad30266ee083.gifv

AFFHEN

Player
Player
I think you have a comprehension problem, let me explain briefly: If you are not the driver of the car you stole, you cannot steal the car. anyway the script doesn't allow it and I didn't start the process of stealing the car. don't get involved in things that are not your concern, you are not a folk hero

AFFHEN

Player
Player
admins will make the right decision, no need to prolong the thread

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

This thread was made by 3rd person. Car owner should send POV of the situation where he left the car and where he started to rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom