Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jesus Sky
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Dec 11, 2022
Time
15:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Z87n4GSLc https://imgur.com/a/6zO3CvR

Tyrone covellite

Player
Player
Hi, I was shot to the ground, they picked me up, I was speaking and asking how to put my hands up, in the footage you could not hear me for some reason, they shot me down again, and then picked me up again, then thats where they cut the footage. In the real situation, after they cut the clip, I pressed f8 they could hear me then they told me how to put my hands up, at that time an admin told me to put my hands up and I did, they finished robbing me and put a bag over my head and told me to run, I ran away, and the situation ended. my footage is scratched. My proof is a photo of when I asked the admin how to get the bag off my head at 15:48 which is 10 mins after the situation which occurred at 15:38. I am requesting that admin also asks that Mr. Oliver Pluxury for the rest of the footage as the title of the proof they originally posted is named: Ragemp 2022 12 11 18 38 10 11 ""DVR Trim"" cluing that the footage is just a clip of what actually happened. Also the footage is only 22 seconds instead of the required 60 second minimum, and does not encompass the whole event. I included their proof under mine so you can see their footage.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
There was no need for 60 seconds as the POV was long enough to show that inspite of 4 people trying to rob and asking you to put your hands up on gun point. You still didnt.
You need to fear for life and comply which you did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom