Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mia Outlawz
Suspect ID
56361 ,41372
Date of violation
Dec 12, 2022
Time of violation
20:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bXAK_9jd4&ab_channel=GodyMia

gody

buneolm
Player
As you can see in the POV, the one guy which is in front of me, (who gives the demands) is not taking my gun. Instead someone from behind ID:56361 is taking my guns without saying anything.
Even though the guy with the ID: 41372, which steals my money didn’t say that he’s gonna steal my cash.

Yous Macher

Player
Player
don’t report a whole gang for 2 people doing rule break and ID 56361 dindt do any rule break he is allowed to pick up your gun

Yous Macher

Player
Player
and nice self report there was a gun pointed at you and you still dindt care about your life and ran away

Ukay Haze

Player
Player
I got a Verbal Warning from an Admin for this + he did not dropped his amo and walked away
(Iam Ukay Macher)

gody

buneolm
Player
Requesting evidence from ID 43172 regarding his mic glitch.

You have 8 hours to respond.
ID 43172 searched me and ID 56361 counted my guns. Probably meta gaming. My weapons had to be taken by the searcher and ID 56361 started taking my weapons without taking the searcher's command and with a gun in hand.And at that moment his men were fighting others. They took their weapons off me. As you can see on the forum they don't even have pov.Vagos gang should be banned

AylaGunes

Player
Player

In the POV at second 40-50, it is clear to see that one of them is going away, so there are only 3 people, that are continuing the robbery. After a while one of them 3 are also leaving while the robbery is still going, so it equals that they are only 2 guys left, which are doing the robbery.

Yous Macher

Player
Player
ID 43172 searched me and ID 56361 counted my guns. Probably meta gaming. My weapons had to be taken by the searcher and ID 56361 started taking my weapons without taking the searcher's command and with a gun in hand.And at that moment his men were fighting others. They took their weapons off me. As you can see on the forum they don't even have pov.Vagos gang should be banned
they dont do mg you are telling your frind that you getting robbed in the gehtto thats moving IC informaton to ooc

Yous Macher

Player
Player

check this once please he is using ic info in ooc you can ask tukish admin to translate ( gen rule 6.10It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days)

gody

buneolm
Player
check this once please he is using ic info in ooc you can ask tukish admin to translate ( gen rule 6.10It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days)
turkish admin will see if he checks it, i did not ask for any help on discord.

AylaGunes

Player
Player
they dont do mg you are telling your frind that you getting robbed in the gehtto thats moving IC informaton to ooc

What do you mean they do not do metagaming. As it's seen in the POV the ID 43172 he is searching him but ID 56361 wants him to drop his weapons. So my question is: How does ID 56361 know what weapons he is carrying while ID 43172 searched him? xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom