Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suman Gautam
Administrators nickname
Christian Hill
Date
Dec 11, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/270122/

Kevin Frost

Player
Player
i got a warning in dec 11. for threads 270122, when i fly out in dec 11 then i came today in game i see i got warning and i dont think i do anything wrong and when i come to foroum for seeing threads why i got warn there is fear rp thread approved Christian Hill.

But my problem is there is no any video i mean its not even 48 hours and video was unavailable. i know i didnot break fear rp rule that i believe.

So i am requesting proof for why i got warning because i believe that i also able to see the proof of warning why i got, until 48 hrs

Thank you...........

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom