Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kannu Pehalwaan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 13, 2022
Time of violation
15:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zdQcRywbPWw

Karan pehlwan

Player
Player
Diablos Family Raid Us And we need To See the Pov of the player which was on inaccessible Roof.

Richard Flint

Player
Player
I was told later that I had to leave that roof, you can punish me if you want the pov I will upload it but I'm already admitting my mistake so I don't think it's necessary pov

Sam Vella

Player
Player
I Guess it can be considered as a metagaming also because as you see in the bodycam they are on the discord at the last sence that guy told pls help me. After his death.

Pimenta Lee

Love you Ronaldo Siuuuuuu
Player
Diablos Family Raid Us And we need To See the Pov of the player which was on inaccessible Roof.
Why you Change your POV with the ilegal revolver, come on, now show us, for the staff can see how do you like to Open a thread with a pov of other guy

this is you in the rejected thread when you put your video in private so as not to show the revolver:

VEsjLLG_d.webp

now see your friend's POV that you put in the thread, in the rejected thread you had 5 wanted stars, now in this POV that you put your friend has no wanted stars, and your friend has a vest but why don't you?

Dont be scared

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
Why you Change your POV with the ilegal revolver, come on, now show us, for the staff can see how do you like to Open a thread with a pov of other guy

this is you in the rejected thread when you put your video in private so as not to show the revolver:

VEsjLLG_d.webp

now see your friend's POV that you put in the thread, in the rejected thread you had 5 wanted stars, now in this POV that you put your friend has no wanted stars, and your friend has a vest but why don't you?

Dont be scared
Don't know what's ur saying but we are are kind of suspicious upon ID 17948 and we want to have a look on his POV, that's all. Hope you are getting me.

Pimenta Lee

Love you Ronaldo Siuuuuuu
Player
Don't know what's ur saying but we are are kind of suspicious upon ID 17948 and we want to have a look on his POV, that's all. Hope you are getting me.
But why he delete the pov of the other thread?, "Cause he have a ilegal rev skin" and he dont wanna show

Richard Flint

Player
Player
admin do the following one of them had an illegal revolver and then he left the video private and the threat was refused and asked the friend to open it with his pov so what would be the best option since 48 hours have passed since his situation ?

Richard Flint

Player
Player

VEsjLLG_d.webp

Dont be scared

Last edited:

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
admin do the following one of them had an illegal revolver and then he left the video private and the threat was refused and asked the friend to open it with his pov so what would be the best option since 48 hours have passed since his situation ?
Bro we want to see how you climbed up-there as you were at inaccessible roof. As we think you Violates Event Rule 1.18

Richard Flint

Player
Player
Bro we want to see how you climbed up-there as you were at inaccessible roof. As we think you Violates Event Rule 1.18

I think you didn't read what I wrote from the beginning that yes I broke a rule and I can be punished when I was warned about the rule it was already too late so I already asked from the beginning to be punished due to my mistake

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Player is unable to provide Full Bodycam proof of how he climbed up on the unaccessible roof ( Event rule 1.18 ) , If he does not hold Bodycam footage he should be punished under Event Rule 1.7. Because here the doubt is raised as the player with ID 17948 is BUG ABUSING. So the doubts should be cleared or the player should be punished under Event Rule 1.7, thats all.

Last edited:

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
as per my side you are still failing to provide the proper POV as we want the part that how you access that roof as theres no way to get up there either you used some bug or (possible hack)😬! which will still be under ER 1.7

Broken Barbosa

Mystic Family <3
Player
but you must be really stupid go see what the rule says about recording POVs and it doesn't say that you need to record before entering but inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom