Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ruben Silva
Suspect ID
5886 , 17482 , 3671
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2022
Time of violation
2:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/d5leCg1IpVE

Ruben uYoshiGoo

Player
Player
I was waiting to enter the event with my friend, and three people supposedly from the police arrived and started shooting and killed my friend without any explanation.

Hollow Death

Player
Player
This was a 100% mistake that was handled IC and no harm became of it.. We did not realize this was a family event going on.. we were just trying to do the detective work.

Tracking a wanted criminal that was in this location and we did not know that there was an event going on. when we showed up to try and get passport to look for "Estafon Delion" when the situation escalated and we had hardly any time to react. We did not realize this was a family event going on here as we are just trying to track the wanted criminal.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Requesting POV

ID 5886 & 17482 has 6 hours to provide POV of this situation​

Enzoo

Player
Player
Yeah how do i post mine onto here like on to this thread?

Enzoo

Player
Player
So we were undercover detectives and trying to find a 10-15 which was wanted by by the state, my collages and i didn't realise there was an event happening during that time, we were tracking Estafon Delion which appeared to be at an family event which we had no clue of as seen in the body cam footage, and for some reason my mic wasnt picking up on my end but you can hear what i say in my collages bodycam footage once we realised there were in an event we left with out even questioning it

Dominic Peters

Player
Player
As Hollow mentioned, We were tracking wanted criminals and when we tracked we thought there were working at that location and completed did not realise there was an event going on. Being so early in the morning we just didn't realise. ICly we apologised for interrupting as swiftly left the area.

I do however want to point out being called an "F****ing Re****" (as you hear on the POV) was completely out of order for an easy misunderstanding and actually was massively offended by this players outrage for a simple mistake.

POV:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom