Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don_Grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2022
Time of violation
11:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocbawzmDgE4

Lordy

Player
Player
I would like to request a PC check on this ID. I can accept losing a race, but there is no justification for this accelaration at the start. If it was later in the race, It could be blamed on a bad/good exit from a corner, but this is the start, in the same cars, and I got the better start.

You can see the acceleration at the very start, there is some sort of boost. It is not de-sync because they then maintain the same speed as me throughout. I catch up at one point from cornering, but they then jump ahead again (2:20).

Kind regards,
Don

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 6690 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Aissa

Player
Player
Here's what I'm going to do, I use the curb to bounce the car and accelerate.
I seem to be using pavement.

Lordy

Player
Player
Here's what I'm going to do, I use the curb to bounce the car and accelerate.
I seem to be using pavement.
Would that not be bug abuse then?
IRL that would slow down/damage a car, but if it speeds up in-game?

kmass

Player
Player
One tip for this game is to pace yourself using the pavement, and it's a bit of indigestion to consider it a cheat.

Aissa

Player
Player
Would that not be bug abuse then?
IRL that would slow down/damage a car, but if it speeds up in-game?
what I'm using here is sidewalks you can see if you watch I'm speeding off the sidewalk

Megisouu

Player
Player
accelerated using pavement. It's a tactic they use in every race. why cheat

FloowR

Player
Player
Using bugs on pavements is not bug a abuse because there is this bug almost everywhere on the map of GTA V, as you said, everyone takes advantage of bugs in street races. This error exists in every form of the game, it is not a situation that makes you superior to the other.

Aissa

Player
Player
There is no pov in this race. I turned it off because there was a problem with my computer. I got the pov of the same race 1 hour ago, I do the same things.

I opened this pov for another event, i didn't know that i should get pov in the race

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
There is no pov in this race. I turned it off because there was a problem with my computer. I got the pov of the same race 1 hour ago, I do the same things.

I opened this pov for another event, i didn't know that i should get pov in the race

well ggs event rule 1.7 ez 30 day ban my g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom