Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
isaac Ace
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
Dec 18, 2022
Time
2:42
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/275302/

Burak Frost

Player
Player
i didnt understand, why you open your complaint to admin complaint? if you have a problem what we do, open player complaint. If you wanna say, admin did mistake, i dont think so, because rule is clear, if a family break a rule with "4" ppl, the family get family warning, but when i watch your POVs only 1 ppl use FPS mode, so, there isnt a mass rulebreak, so we will not get unoff family warning. if you wanna change the rules, go discord suggestion chat.
Have a Nice Day!​

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
You guys asked me in DM's, I answered as it has been checked and they will not receive warning since reason also includes admin info so I will not give further explanation.
Plus, This is not how you contact me.

itssnope

Player
Player
You guys asked me in DM's, I answered as it has been checked and they will not receive warning since reason also includes admin info so I will not give further explanation.
Plus, This is not how you contact me.
i didnt dm you zessy :eek:

itssnope

Player
Player
no one from ace family contact you, underhand its prob frosty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom