Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bas Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2022
Time of violation
1:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOGRIhWNl4

BAS

The Mexican Monster
Player
Admins please close this thread
I’ve had some time alone to think and this is affecting my mental health more than I would like to admit. I’m Going thru a ruff time my dog passed away so I’m at a low rn. Just want to be cool w everyone in the city please don’t hate me guys I’m sorry Im gonna take some time off from the city sorry to everyone including my family members 💯 ty for everything

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
Admins please close this thread
I’ve had some time alone to think and this is affecting my mental health more than I would like to admit. I’m Going thru a ruff time my dog passed away so I’m at a low rn. Just want to be cool w everyone in the city please don’t hate me guys I’m sorry Im gonna take some time off from the city sorry to everyone including my family members 💯 ty for everything
respect bro i know its not you. its the people in your family and your higher ups as we can hear in the video. leave that fam man they no good!! Dinero is a prime example of a perfect family man!

BAS

The Mexican Monster
Player
respect bro i know its not you. its the people in your family and your higher ups as we can hear in the video. leave that fam man they no good!! Dinero is a prime example of a perfect family man!
Yes man in the clip I was not speaking because I can’t talk English to well. Wow man I hear so many bad shit about dinero but you change my look on u guys. Wow #Dinero good family good persons

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
Yes man in the clip I was not speaking because I can’t talk English to well. Wow man I hear so many bad shit about dinero but you change my look on u guys. Wow #Dinero good family good persons
Fax

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
Agreed 100%

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
now u just earned some respect my boi, thing that is rare to get as opps member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom