Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
harry sharma
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
15:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/N91okzzidHM

Angry bull

Player
Player
And why you guys want to know my identify so hard.
What are you gonna post a forum on an EMS employee that he rosted you guy on your forum. So sad

Angry bull

Player
Player
You racist commenting on a homo fuck your self you little bitch and fuck your self start respecting other genders to to little human with little pipi

drek aaster

Player
Player
And why you guys want to know my identify so hard.
What are you gonna post a forum on an EMS employee that he rosted you guy on your forum. So sad
Still thinking when he roast someone whenever i see upper threads he is the one who get roasted everytime by everyone. And still he didnt stop. Broo just stoppp where ur self respect XD. Ohh shit i forgot u dig ur self respect in the darknesswhen u become rp nerd XD.

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
nice buddy if i was doing provoking is that your right to take it in your hand and punish me and i was not provoking your guys just ask for what you need i have a scooter i said i want insurance your guy just write the command and try to give a insurance to electric scooter then i said him idiot dont cut the clip and i think that i said the right thing to him
x

Last edited:

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing all evidences,
I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 43725 will receive punishment for Powergaming.
(Your own POV proved it. Even if you were talking, your mic was not working. You could have confirmed with others if it is working or not.)
About FailRP, I don't see any FailRP. Officer told you to leave beacuse you were causing disturbances. You didn't leave so he arrested you.

However,
ID 41036 will also receive punishment for Provoking.
(Calling officers idiot just to get reaction from them is coming under provoking.)
About Metagaming, ID 41036 did not receive any in-game advantage by sharing IC info of getting arrested OOCly.
So, he will not receive punishment for Metagaming.

Also,
As Ani said above, all toxic and offtopic comments will receive forum ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom