Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Eagle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2022
Time of violation
11:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/znPR11XkKLU

Max Eagle

Player
Player
This guy is so so cheap. He was so good while talking to me in discord. He told me that he will be giving me a lot of money about 30m. I told him not give that much about but yes just give me my money. He told me that he will take the house and all the stuff. I told him now everything is sorted and now i don't wanna create the seen again. So as u told me about the money give it to me and he did not reply me there. Also now he showed his real face and he is telling me that he won't take me back in the family. He scammed me and that too of 1.5m which is a lot from my end. Last time I took my forum back as he was about cry and was requesting me so much. I am good human being and i don't want this kind of nature. Also a admin suggested me to take the forum back (he did not forced me) because that time there was a forum again me by his family deputy leader. He had told me that he will give me the money till 9Dec 2022 but he did not do it. They also told me to delete it or else they will be taking revenge earlier. I told everything to an fl admin and he suggested me to give every solid proof here and now he will take action. Pls take action ASAP. It would be fine if i doesn't get my money back. But that guy should be punished really.
Thanks for ur valuable time and anticipating a positive response from your end.

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player
Approved

ID 1390 will receive a punishment for Gen 1.3
Gen 1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom