Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Javez Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gjxZ6iGVk_Q

Javez

π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ–π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™
Player
Our friend stole people's family vehicles, they came to the place where the vehicle was made by making property for the family, and then they broke the car by throwing CR at us, and then people hit us and killed us. After that, we wanted to rob people. OOC got out of the role by speaking and they didn't accept anything. They escaped from the rp situation.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
It is beyond me that you would dare to report a family that I would rep truly. Time to place my goggles on and go into detective mode.

1. Mass MG: Meaning that you went on and brought over 4 people to come help you out and to clap the opposing threat that is to you. And you took it upon yourself to ruin things for other players that are playing the game legit. Also as it is MASS MG it would occur to me that your family would get a warn for the fact that you ruined other peoples experiences and MG'd like this. Disgusting

2. Fail RP/Fear RP: You went ahead and disregarded the other families request to come to a stop when MULTIPLE cars were there. Might not be as apparent on the POV as I can only imagine a self reporter like yourself would do.

3. Non-RP Driving: Seeing that you go on multiple ramps with a supercar including off-road and bumps all in a amazing car like that Bugatti that I cant imagine that driving like this IRL. Also as I said before (it just ruins the RP and the fun on the whole part of chasing someone).

4. This POV is not even valid as it is not matching the ID that you put on this forum lol:

If you would like to take it upon yourself to try to take your hatred on someone make it be me. ID 2430 in game name Jaden Dikestar I invite your family to try to clap me! Thank you so much and if I find anything else I will def add to this forum. People like you shouldn't play this server as it ruins the experience for others, please stop playing this server if you are going to continue to do this. Thanks!

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
It is beyond me that you would dare to report a family that I would rep truly. Time to place my goggles on and go into detective mode.

1. Mass MG: Meaning that you went on and brought over 4 people to come help you out and to clap the opposing threat that is to you. And you took it upon yourself to ruin things for other players that are playing the game legit. Also as it is MASS MG it would occur to me that your family would get a warn for the fact that you ruined other peoples experiences and MG'd like this. Disgusting

2. Fail RP/Fear RP: You went ahead and disregarded the other families request to come to a stop when MULTIPLE cars were there. Might not be as apparent on the POV as I can only imagine a self reporter like yourself would do.

3. Non-RP Driving: Seeing that you go on multiple ramps with a supercar including off-road and bumps all in a amazing car like that Bugatti that I cant imagine that driving like this IRL. Also as I said before (it just ruins the RP and the fun on the whole part of chasing someone).

4. This POV is not even valid as it is not matching the ID that you put on this forum lol:

If you would like to take it upon yourself to try to take your hatred on someone make it be me. ID 2430 in game name Jaden Dikestar I invite your family to try to clap me! Thank you so much and if I find anything else I will def add to this forum. People like you shouldn't play this server as it ruins the experience for others, please stop playing this server if you are going to continue to do this. Thanks!
Of course, being AFK while trying to rob while fighting to the death 5 minutes ago If you watch carefully you can see that it has been bumped by the car many times from behind and taken it off the road. and without any permission ooc started talking without permission also
you may not have seen the extra povs because of the glasses put your glasses on the table and get out

Last edited:

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
Our friend stole people's family vehicles, they came to the place where the vehicle was made by making property for the family, and then they broke the car by throwing CR at us, and then people hit us and killed us. After that, we wanted to rob people. OOC got out of the role by speaking and they didn't accept anything. They escaped from the rp situation.
you do no you bumed my car out of green grass, so if i post this pov of my car in green grass at beech market . just tell me how did you rob it since you cant rob in green zones... ID LIKE TO POV REQUEST MY CAR BEING STOLEN. simple fix im guessing you bumped my car out right ? then you post on me, just letting you no i will be giving you very friendly vist daily IC Good luck buddy

Last edited:

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
you do no you bumed my car out of green grass, so if i post this pov of my car in green grass at beech market . just tell me how did you rob it since you cant rob in green zones... ID LIKE TO POV REQUEST MY CAR BEING STOLEN. simple fix im guessing you bumped my car out right ? then you post on me, just letting you no i will be giving you very friendly vist daily IC Good luck buddy
If we stole it, it's not in the green zone. YOU CAN PARK IN YOUR GARAGE INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT THERE.
waiting for you to visit me as soon as possible the first and last ID54897

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Of course, being AFK while trying to rob while fighting to the death 5 minutes ago If you watch carefully you can see that it has been bumped by the car many times from behind and taken it off the road. and without any permission ooc started talking without permission also
you may not have seen the extra povs because of the glasses put your glasses on the table and get out
Its actually insane to me because everything you said there has no value in the points that I stated lol.

okanNoName

Player
Player

he should send the whole video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom