Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Michaelson

Player
1.George
3.GMT +4
4. 5- 8 hours
5.FLUJI#2656
6.George Michaelson

Additional Information:
1.Leader of FIB
A many months ago when i started my journey as a FIB agent my goal was to become one of the best in this org so i achieved and gather a lot experience in this time i've meet a lot ppl and shared experiences together, now as a Ex LSPD chief ill try to become a leader of this organization coz this org is a head of legal orgs and it must be filled with most experted and elite ppl, so with my plans and my abilities ill make this org better then ever, my main thing gonna be raids and all the things that i should do with my elite team!
2. A. I want to be leader of FIB due to my experiences in FIB, as I was undercover for the last 7 months, in EN1 and in EN3, also, during these 7 months I was undercover head for multiple times, and I know how everything works for the FIB.
2.B.I want to build and maintain strong relationships with team members, as we all will be focusing to stop the criminal activity in the city, I’ll be having undercover team for evidence and spec ops team for attacking
2.C. I do have a strong responsibility and accountability, as I was a leader before, leader of LSPD, and I think it’s time to try something new as FIB, although I was head of department, as I mentioned in 2.A., I was head of Undercover with LSPD and FIB and I think I’ll do a great job leading FIB.

3.I’ll always focus on RP in the organization, always try to continue the RP even if there was rule breaking from the other side, also, I’ll maintain to have good relationships with other organizations, work together and help each other and not fight for things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom