Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sitrey Soprano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 1, 2023
Time of violation
10:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxfgqalIVL8

UmurRosenberg

π„πŠπˆπ π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜
Player
mr admin i want time to defend

Saylex Bright

B R I G H T
Player
so i can give demands at greenzones okey then let me give demands to people at beach market and rob them is it make sense for u?
You cannot compare this event with the beach market, you can compare this event with the Family House. You can warn a stranger you don't want in your family's home to leave the area. This is also a Family business and if they don't want you there they can make a request. I don't think there is a problem in this case.

Kaschmir Vialpando

Master Clown
Player
You cannot compare this event with the beach market, you can compare this event with the Family House. You can warn a stranger you don't want in your family's home to leave the area. This is also a Family business and if they don't want you there they can make a request. I don't think there is a problem in this case.
i do not think your family house area is greenzone

EB.

Leader Of Ekip
Leader of unofficial org
I go inside to check the drug lab and they tell me out of the blue to leave the area.
My friend. 6-7 people point a gun at you and tell you to leave the area. You're still moving forward with ease. You don't even turn your back. You keep coming in. It's our family Drug lab. They may ask you to leave the area. Because you're going down to the lab. You can stop at the Burger on the top floor as you wish. But you cannot enter my territory. Downstairs is my family's territory.

denizbaykal

Player
Player
He counted the 5 seconds very quickly. Then the whole family shot. There was no opportunity to leave.

UmurRosenberg

π„πŠπˆπ π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜
Player
the player does not have her own voice

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Rejected

Players voice doesn't show in the POV
POVs that with Drop Frames, Lag, no FPS are not acceptable​

Status
Not open for further replies.