Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Michaelson

Player
1. Your name IRL-George
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+4
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord- FLUJI#2656
6. Your Nickname- George Michaelson
7. Your ID- 1320
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2.1-Almost a year ago when i first joined this city i had a lot problems, i was looking forward to them and getting better day by day, the one day i just decided to become a patrol officer and started a big journey, journey that changed my life, first when i join in legal organization i was getting better every day, i reached everything i should, first i started my carrier in City1
That was a very long adventure i gained a lot experiences from each legal organization from the second week ive already started looking forward to my goals i gain every department experience and more then it i become head of departments couple times, i’ve meet the best OG persons while my carrier and shared best memories together, after a month ago i moved to different level from my first day after joining in LSPD and i was chosen as head of detectives division, this division was kinda new for LSPD and i learn everything about it and started to share my experience to my department members and more for the whole organization, in my opinion Detectives division was best ever in LSPD history under me so i get my first steps to lead things in orgs from there, then a while ago i moved to FIB of course i my knowledge about Undercover was great and i immediately join in UC as normally i was always helping FIB with UC evidences and all i could do, one day our HOD of UC get Dismissed and time comes for director to chose one the best for it, of course i applied for it and time comes to interview there was a lot ppl with me were trying to get it but i did better then everyone and i get it easly and started working on my department, i spent half of my LEO carrier in FIB as a HOD of UC and as yall know UC is next level of FIB and this spot is very important for state as a person has to take care of raids and all the staff so i was doing it well and i achieved all my dreams and goals trough this position. Being HOD of UC has to be most responsible person and dont just leave the case in middle,
After my journey at city1 i decided to move to city3 and i achieved more then i had in mind, firstly i was deputy chief of PD and after sometime something changed so i had to take interview for LSPD and of course i did well and i get leadership of LSPD i was doing well really well my term was perfectfull but i got some big problems and had to step down but i have everything in my heart from my term, so it means that ive already got experience of being leader of state organization and i think i would be great pick for FIB to make it better then ever with my responsibility and with my elite team!

2.2- i want to become FIB director coz of my responsibilities and ill make sure that everything is running well, i have alot of plans in my mind which will improve FIB work and will put job at first place and not anything else. Ill get elite team so all the HC spots will be filled by agents with most of knowledges and i wont gonna give HC ranks randomly ro ppl whos i wont trust.

2.3- FIB have a strongest power in city and even more better then everyone, but it doesnt mean that my agents will did things randomly and without thinking, all of us will be focused on things that we really have to deal with, so ill make sure that my agents wont break any rules, especcially PG, Fear RP , Fail RP. and ETC. ill make sure that all of my agent will did proper RP in every situation.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Roleplay is most important thing in legal orgs should always do, so my agents will be trained exactly for the RP situations and they will not did things very fast as some of LEO members are cuffing ppl without saying any reason and even more breaking many rules.

I will have a great relationship with other legal organizations and we wont have any issues between us so we will deal with anything together and if there would be problems between my agents and other org members ill always take it easy and will get to know all the problems then ill get to point to explain everyone what was wrong and make them as a great agents.

Also i will have some meetings with all the state org leaders together and i have plans to merge all the state organizations special forces and get trainings together, so this will improve communication skills and will give a great RP experience ever. <3

Thanks for reading my application!
Best regards, sweety George Michaelson <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom