Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Don Yip
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2021
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8hh0f9

Don Phonso

Player
Player
Okay this is the second time Remy Polo (2760) has violated rule 1.16 in two days. This man is still rolling around with ballas, even though he has a warning, and breaking rules. I complied with demands and he decided it was right to kill me afterwards. Someone please teach him the rules. You would think one punishment would make you read the rules. Maybe the solution is to give him a harsher punishment as he seems not to learn his lesson. Things like this really ruin the server and there is no room to keep breaking rules. Just because you don't like someone, it doesn't mean you break rules to make you feel secure about yourself.

The report he had on him monday:
The proof:

Carter

Player
Player
this appauling, people like this dont deserve to be apart the grandrp community comming on the server to break rules and dm instead of roleplaying.

Remy

Player
Player
hey 2760 here. In the pov you can see me saying to drop the guns on the floor. he doesnt comply so i kill him. He was giving the guns to certain people which was NOT the orders. You can also see he is breaking character speaking about reports then roleplay. This guy ruleplays and ruins everyone's fun. Hes talking shit withs guns aimed at him showing no value in his life.

Thank you.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
t
hey 2760 here. In the pov you can see me saying to drop the guns on the floor. he doesnt comply so i kill him. He was giving the guns to certain people which was NOT the orders. You can also see he is breaking character speaking about reports then roleplay. This guy ruleplays and ruins everyone's fun. Hes talking shit withs guns aimed at him showing no value in his life.

Thank you.
rue

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 2760 will receive a warning for Violation of 1.14 Ghetto Rules: If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom