Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DeMar_Yalla
Administrators nickname
Julio Misfit
Date
Jan 2, 2023
Time
17:16
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/289731/

Andra Swayze

Player
Player
Hello, I was jailed for FailRP by Julio Misfit, so here I provide POV:
from my side, since admin couldn't see the situation clearly from other POV.
At 0:20 you can see that armed Vagos are around 2 leos while only 1 is aiming gun at them.
At 0:22 you can see ID 13066 opening fire at Vagos with LMG starting the whole gunfight. I was still in the car waiting to see what will happen and you can see that I didn't start shooting before Vagos started shooting at us.

After reviewing whole situation from both sides I think only IDs 3263 an 13066 should be punished since they didn't fear for hostages life, I just complied with RP situation and did what I had to do, defend myself for which I had RP reason since RP situation started before that.
P.S. I don't know why admin didn't jail ID 471 for ghetto rule 1.7 and from his POV you can see they started shooting at hostages and other leos who were on the hill which is FailRP from their side and gives us right to shoot them back since hostages life is already endangered.
Thanks for reviewing,
Andra Swayze.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
If other players break rules doesn't mean you can
ID 471 will receive a punishment for ghetto rule 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom