Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niels Abott
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2023
Time of violation
22:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Cay-1K9yLhA

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
We as LEO's arrived at a store robbery waiting for demands or someone to talk with but the family just decided to start shooting without any demands.

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
We are only 7 people and there is no hostage situation. When we went to the talk and said that there were no hostages, they would have shot 3 people who had already left and we would have lost all our advantage, so we fired a warning shot at first and waited for a while and started to attack. It's an area and we don't have any situation to talk to the police, it's different from hitting randomly and you can see the warning shot at the beginning of the video.

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
No one told you that we already talked to you. We're telling you we're shooting for a warning. There's a not situation and I don't have a hostage to negotiate. All I can do is neutralize you and run away. That's what I did. You're already saying that you don't have a hostage on your record.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Requesting POV

ID 8803 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 8452 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 11910 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 23954 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Note : all off topic will be punished

xZaiN

Zain
Game Assistant
Store robbery POV
7:40:00
7:45:50

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
No one told you that we already talked to you. We're telling you we're shooting for a warning. There's a not situation and I don't have a hostage to negotiate. All I can do is neutralize you and run away. That's what I did. You're already saying that you don't have a hostage on your record.
According to the rules you should create RP whether there is a hostige situation or not. You failed to do so by not talking with us. You should have come out and said we dont have a hostage so we are giving you 5 seconds to leave the area.

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
Store robbery POV
7:40:00
7:45:50
When they call you, they try to mislead you by saying that we shoot randomly when there are hostages, even though they know that there is no hostage.

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
According to the rules you should create RP whether there is a hostige situation or not. You failed to do so by not talking with us. You should have come out and said we dont have a hostage so we are giving you 5 seconds to leave the area.
I think we have already made our intentions clear with the warning shot we made at the beginning, and you can see that there is no hostage with the drone, I think it is not necessary for me to say it.

HIMANSHU BHARDWAJ

Mr_Bhardwaj
Player
Its a normal call, and we go for it. When we reach there and check, only few people were there. So we are ready to take control. Waiting for their response. But someone from the edge of circle start shooting on us with revolver, I checked with drone. He was hiding himself in edge going in and out of event circle. Then some other guy also start shooting with Assault Rifle and fight begins. Then we started from our side.

Name: Guddu Pandit
ID: 8452

POV Link:

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Reviewed
Family will be talked to about the rules of engaging in rp for store robberies and the correct ids that were involved will be punished for no rp before engaging the police.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom