Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Blueberyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2023
Time of violation
22:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zfuGRsFF1X8

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Hello to everyone reading this, This is a complaint about the wolf pack family and how they broke multiple rules at the store robbery.
I will give a short explanation on what exactly happen here, The WOLFPACK family stated a store robbery in San Andreas and once all of the LEO officers got there instead of roleplaying they decided to start shooting at us with no demands, no communication and more.
This is unexpectable behavior from any family and I am requested the the curator of families to issue the right punishments for this family. (The POV is from the members of my organization)

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Requesting POV

ID 10058 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 8452 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 11910 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 23954 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Note : all off topic will be punished

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
Dear God

We are only 7 people and there is no hostage situation. When we went to the talk and said that there were no hostages, they would have shot 3 people who had already left and we would have lost all our advantage, so we fired a warning shot at first and waited for a while and started to attack. It's an area and we don't have any situation to talk to the police, it's different from hitting randomly and you can see the warning shot at the beginning of the video. The reason my family members did this was because they thought as in real life that they had no hostages and that their only way out would be by neutralizing the people there, and as a result, they neutralized the teams and left.

Best Regards Shinju Barca

HIMANSHU BHARDWAJ

Mr_Bhardwaj
Player
Hello everyone, we got a global so we rush and see some family members doing store robbery. We first wait for our guys and then we gent into event circle. There many event rules are broken by them.
First one is, One guy from outside I think. Started firing on us with revolver.
Second, they started combat without any demand.
And guy saying about warning shot, yeah we got a shot from the edge of circle. And I thought he might targeting any drone.

My POV:

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
There is no outside shooting situation as seen in the drone.
also the first shot comes from inside the store

Last edited:

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
Hello Raymond, I just woke up and saw that Nick also made a thread about this. You already had my POV in the thread that I created but I will post again in this thread.

Last edited:

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
The 12 hour period has been completed, there is nothing different we do in any of the povs and it should be considered that they did not load their povs after 12 hours have expired.

Niels VonAggera

Player
Player
The 12 hour period has been completed, there is nothing different we do in any of the povs and it should be considered that they did not load their povs after 12 hours have expired.
My POV was already in another thread (which you replied to, lol)

xZaiN

Zain
Game Assistant
Stream My pov is 8 hours record so you need to go to this time to see the Store robbery
7:39:7
7:46:00

Shinju Barca

Player
Player
Stream My pov is 8 hours record so you need to go to this time to see the Store robbery
7:39:7
7:46:00
In the episode we watched, he tries to mislead the admin by saying that they have hostages while praying, even though they know we don't have hostages.

Top Bottom