Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved SAHP arresting me for no reason | ID 2434 & 3999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louie Prada
Suspect ID
2434 and 3999
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyf8jEFbc_g&ab_channel=F

Louie Prada

Player
Player
These to SAHP officers asked me for my passport and i said no then they arrested me for no reason without they having any suspicion on me. The reason they asked me is becouse they had checked my car without a license plate (which is metagaming) and said i had 50k fines which i did not even know and i told them it was my friends car.

Darkstar

Player
Player
ID 3999 and 2434 Provide POV of the situation where you find him suspicious, he has fines and Bodycam of arrest.
You have 12 hours to respond.​

Killah Dinero

Player
Player
These to SAHP officers asked me for my passport and i said no then they arrested me for no reason without they having any suspicion on me. The reason they asked me is becouse they had checked my car without a license plate (which is metagaming) and said i had 50k fines which i did not even know and i told them it was my friends car.
I think because you were parked at the farm without a license place and then you refused to identify yourself

accountismissing

Player
Player
Bro I said I was you are under arrest and I know I will be demorganed for not having bodycam however my friend has bodycam.

Last edited:

accountismissing

Player
Player
Where is the suspision? that is just you arresting me for no reason
Ok bro you might be correct since we didnt have that part recorded however reporting us got yourself into trouble as you used the F-Word multiple times which is a bannable offense of up to 3 days (6.19)

Louie Prada

Player
Player
Ok bro you might be correct since we didnt have that part recorded however reporting us got yourself into trouble as you used the F-Word multiple times which is a bannable offense of up to 3 days.
F word? i never said the F word i think ur mixing the 2 words its allowed saying F word with "ck" at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom