Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bogdan Rados
Administrators nickname
dont know
Date
Jan 7, 2023
Time
15:25
Proofs
its realy old picture idk if i can find it

Bogdan Rados

Player
Player
Good evening , after 1 year of not playing grand rp i started playing it again on Serbian server and i wanted to join grand rp discord server but im banned from it . How i remember i was banned for illegal selling on discord beacuse i puted my friends picture on market instead of a mask . I would like to get unban from grand rp discord so i can play in full experience , and also for rules and market and other stuffs . Happy new year and thank you for helping me ! My discord : ! Богдан#9447 discord id : 751831151710175332

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom