Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurabh Patel

Ex LI | Director
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Saurabh Patel

2. Your age: 29

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours on weekdays | 8-10 hours on weekends.

5. Your Discord: Samm Patel || 163225#0153

6. Your Nickname: Samm Patel

7. Your ID: 163225

Additional Information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: Since joining Lifeinvader in October, I have worked in every role available, from intern to director. I believe the moment is now to demonstrate my ability to run this organisation.

2: Because I am familiar with Lifeinvader's internal operations, I believe I could carry these rules and introduce new ones without incident throughout a new leadership term. Along with the existing HC team, I enjoy working with them and we get along well.

3: The RP potential with LI is quite strong, and I want the citizens to be able to experience the aspects of this beyond simply marketing. To further engross people in the RP, I would want to see additional activities, news stories, and other events. In order to revive the News Team and make it more active, I would also like to boost the number of news pieces that are pertinent to the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1). Utilizing the LI building and its interior to conduct team meetings, employee parties, interview invitations, or to capture news footage and organise internal events for LI personnel would be the first step in improving role-play.

2) I will pay all staff an additional incentive in order to keep them content and encourage them to work hard while creating advertisements. They will feel more motivated and that their efforts are being acknowledged as a result, and they will work more and make fewer mistakes.

3) I want to strengthen Lifeinvader's ties to the different legal ORGs so that they will let our news team to get reliable information on "Breaking News" events like store and bank robberies and hostage situations without putting their lives in danger due to a misunderstanding. This would also give us the option of having them provide extra security during events to make sure everything goes more smoothly.

I can’t wait to work with you all, and bring LI back on top!

Thank you for reading my application.:)

ExzyyyGoD

Player
Player
The most deserving. Knows all the bits of the working of Li and one of the most experienced Invader. Lessgooo Samm

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for the leader of Lifeinvader has been accepted. Your interview is scheduled on 13-Jan-2023 19:00 Server Time. Please be available in #waiting-room(Grand RP Discord) 10 minutes before the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom