Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Baker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Baker

2. Your age: 33

3. Time zone: UTC-6

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord: Baker#7778

6. Your Nickname: Spanky Baker

7. Your ID: 186928

Additional Information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have been in several high-ranking positions throughout the city. Life Invader has been my favorite. I have started from intern and made my way to assistant senior, but I see many ways we can improve this organization.

2: I want to give citizens throughout the city a voice and make it more one on one with the community. Life Invader needs to be in the community, and give the people of Los Santos a voice. I have a plan in place to make that work.
3: As Leader of Life Invader I will give opportunity to workers and citizens aliketoshare prosper and also give voice

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1). Utilizing the LI building and its interior to conduct team meetings, employee parties, interview invitations, or to capture news footage and organise internal events for LI personnel would be the first step in improving role-play.

2) I will pay all staff an additional incentive in order to keep them content and encourage them to work hard while creating advertisements. They will feel more motivated and that their efforts are being acknowledged as a result, and they will work more and make fewer mistakes.

3) I want to strengthen Lifeinvader's ties to the different legal ORGs so that they will let our news team to get reliable information on "Breaking News" events like store and bank robberies and hostage situations without putting their lives in danger due to a misunderstanding. This would also give us the option of having them provide extra security during events to make sure everything goes more smoothly.

I can’t wait to work with you all, and bring LI back on top!

Micheal_Saint

Player
Player
Mistakenly copy pasted the wrong one I guess brother... should have pasted the edited one 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom