Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wore AlAzim
Suspect ID
1218, 8465, 2362
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2023
Time of violation
14:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/27wh0s

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
lemme explain everything, so they come and killed our neighbor and i go to see what happen there. While im talking nicely he screamed and told us barking little dog its ooc insult as i know. They said they are vagos im not sure about that but there is ids: 1218, 14783, 8465, 2362, 10096.
then they killed me and my friend. so they did ooc insult, rdm, failrp (they didnt listen coms).

ooc insult, rdm to my friend: ragemp_v.exe 2023.01.08 - 17.00.54.06.DVR
other proof: ragemp_v.exe 2023.01.08 - 17.02.11.07.DVR

itssnope

Player
Player
First i was the only one there doing shit no one else, a, you enter a talk with other talking about failrp while we doing rp you enter and ruin it and trying to provok me. c, no one ooc insult you try to break rp while im doing rp d,Learn to Roleplay before coming to people and break rules and tell me about the rules

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
First i was the only one there doing shit no one else, a, you enter a talk with other talking about failrp while we doing rp you enter and ruin it and trying to provok me. c, no one ooc insult you try to break rp while im doing rp d,Learn to Roleplay before coming to people and break rules and tell me about the rules
what are you talking about, our neighbours dont have english well. they called me to come and i come there and you talking about failrp??
you will get ban bc of ooc insult you told us "keep barking little dog"

itssnope

Player
Player
lmao you think thats an ooc insult? thats a slang buy english books of slangs, beside of that you have no clue about it and i talk to shery perfectly fine and we where having a blast untill you show up and fucked it up for the record while me and the house owner talking about there issues they did with me and how i keep shit ic, while they all try to talk ooc, hell ya im gonna rdm you, you in middle of a talk you have no clue about it and you show up move everyone away and talk mad shit to me? bruh be gangster then a forum warrior, look how bad you made barcode look now

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
lmao you think thats an ooc insult? thats a slang buy english books of slangs, beside of that you have no clue about it and i talk to shery perfectly fine and we where having a blast untill you show up and fucked it up
nah my friend was get punishment bc of saying that, i wont reply anymore lets see what will admins do xD

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
bro i was there and i didint say or shoot a single time. plus im pretty sure that is invalid pov cuz u have to uplaod it on yt

itssnope

Player
Player
true beside of uploading to stream labs you discovered everyone you using 3rd party software of obs, lmao.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
lmao you think thats an ooc insult? thats a slang buy english books of slangs, beside of that you have no clue about it and i talk to shery perfectly fine and we where having a blast untill you show up and fucked it up for the record while me and the house owner talking about there issues they did with me and how i keep shit ic, while they all try to talk ooc, hell ya im gonna rdm you, you in middle of a talk you have no clue about it and you show up move everyone away and talk mad shit to me? bruh be gangster then a forum warrior, look how bad you made barcode look now
0:22 ragemp_v.exe 2023.01.08 - 17.00.54.06.DVR guy said "look at you fkin paki" OOC insults and racism ... enjoy that vacation pluse rdm no warnings given take that L

itssnope

Player
Player
gang is not gonna get any warning lmao you little cry baby and my character Call everyone Paki. Towel heads, bitches and moth***** everything that happend there happend is my doing alone, i dont have this post as failed few resones, 1 the report was not made by the player that got insulted, 2 , the video is not uploaded to youtube, 3, he posted with stream labs obs upload system! 4, keep on being a forum warrior then roleplay you ruin the ruleplay it self! hella im gonna end up break you been provoking and talking ooc all the time but upload the full pov? you scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom