Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmet Kebap
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2023
Time of violation
14:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSv8l1O8yU&ab_channel=%C4%B0ncredibleLee

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
we are fighting for panels there, and my friends have requests, they are not heard in pov.

Apart from him, the person who owns pov is doing NLR, he comes back even though he is dead.

I would like to request a proper pov.

ayaNov

Frosty
Player
rp continues, his friends shot at us. we will not sit and watch.

Berzan

Player
Player
we are fighting for panels there, and my friends have requests, they are not heard in pov.

Apart from him, the person who owns pov is doing NLR, he comes back even though he is dead.

you can post pov that proves it.

Fuat_Vuitton

Player
Player

If you have proof that I died and came back, I want proof of it. I have a record of everything. I request from you, if you have a record, please drop it!

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
we are in rp, everything is perfectly normal. We're in the middle of a war, and you can't expect me to come to you and make demands. This is a family war

You are doing good meta gaming. :ROFLMAO:

Fuat_Vuitton

Player
Player
we are in rp, everything is perfectly normal. We're in the middle of a war, and you can't expect me to come to you and make demands. This is a family war.
I do not go into the garden or inside the house there. outside of the war, you shoot without a gun on the road.

ayaNov

Frosty
Player
btw nice metagaming. we are in rp area and your family talking on discord.

Fuat_Vuitton

Player
Player
There is no footage of you talking on the radio.
everything is on the record. It is obvious that I pressed the caps button and spoke. Let's not talk too much, the authorities should follow the event and the subject should be closed. thanks.

Ramana

Enough
Player
approved

ID 10459 will be punished for Gen 6.15 ( When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone )

ID 3223 will be punished for MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom