Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickyNicky

King
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nic
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: US Eastern Standard
4. Average online per day: 4 hours on weekdays | 8 hours on weekends.
5. Your Discord: SlickyNicky#4774
6. Your Nickname: Slicky Nicky
7. Your ID: 134766

Additional Information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have been in Lifeinvader since July, and have held every position from intern to HoD to deputy, and then leader and completed a successful term.

2: I am familiar with the inner workings of Lifeinvader and feel as though I could carry these policies and implement new ones seamlessly into a new leadership term. The current HC team and myself also have a great working relationship, and work well together.

3: The RP potential with LI is very high, and I would like the citizens to be able to experience the various sides of this beyond just ads. I would like to have more events and encourage the news team to keep up the ongoing work.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) The first way we would improve RP in Lifeinvader is by instating more events for the city, to make it easier for citizens to engage in meaningful and FUN RP at these events. As a former Head of Events, I know how much potential there is at such events.

2) Citizen and employee relationships are the core of what keeps LI running, as the amount of citizens grows so does the length of time some ads take to get edited and published. I would like to implement a system to have an employee at HQ at all times, to help facilitate this relationship better when someone may have a question or a complaint.

3) Happy employees equal better work, I would implement an additional bonus system for all employees. This would make them feel more appreciated and that their work is not going unnoticed. Hosting weekly events, whether it be internal or city wide, will also keep morale at a high place, and keep employees excited about their work everyday.

4) I would like to revamp the training for new hires, and periodically test higher rank and tenured employees to ensure as little mistakes are being sent out in ADs as possible.

I can’t wait to work with you all, to bring LI back on top AGAIN!

Thank you for your time.

noarmiamor

Player
Player
Information

Additional Information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have been in Lifeinvader since July, and have held every position from intern to HoD to deputy, and then leader and completed a successful term.

2: I am familiar with the inner workings of Lifeinvader and feel as though I could carry these policies and implement new ones seamlessly into a new leadership term. The current HC team and myself also have a great working relationship, and work well together.

3: The RP potential with LI is very high, and I would like the citizens to be able to experience the various sides of this beyond just ads. I would like to have more events and encourage the news team to keep up the ongoing work.

1) The first way we would improve RP in Lifeinvader is by instating more events for the city, to make it easier for citizens to engage in meaningful and FUN RP at these events. As a former Head of Events, I know how much potential there is at such events.

2) Citizen and employee relationships are the core of what keeps LI running, as the amount of citizens grows so does the length of time some ads take to get edited and published. I would like to implement a system to have an employee at HQ at all times, to help facilitate this relationship better when someone may have a question or a complaint.

3) Happy employees equal better work, I would implement an additional bonus system for all employees. This would make them feel more appreciated and that their work is not going unnoticed. Hosting weekly events, whether it be internal or city wide, will also keep morale at a high place, and keep employees excited about their work everyday.

4) I would like to revamp the training for new hires, and periodically test higher rank and tenured employees to ensure as little mistakes are being sent out in ADs as possible.

Thank you for your time.
+++

IRL Honey

Moon
Player
Information

Additional Information

Thank you for your time.
letssss gooooo Nic

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for the leader of Lifeinvader has been accepted. Your interview is scheduled on 13-Jan-2023 19:00 Server Time. Please be available in #waiting-room(Grand RP Discord) 10 minutes before the interview time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom