Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Running back to HQ after getting shot | ID 14014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2021
Time of violation
15:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/gopnyj

Neil

Player
Player
He didnt run to hq as he didnt cross the white line and when he died he fell into hq but that doesnt mean that he ran into hq , he could have changed direction

mr jason

Player
Player
they were robbing one of us and we came to help we started shooting and ID 14014 ran back to HQ while getting shot at

Picture of his ID
u can see the white line is bloods hq i dint even cross the line before i die when i died i just fell inside the hq
u can see me tackling bullets in video
proof is the link above

Last edited:

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
u can see the white line is bloods hq i dint even cross the line before i die when i died i just fell inside the hq
proof is the link above

Why are you attempting to run into your HQ for OOC rule protection when clearly an active RP situation is happening?

Great

Save POV
Player
proof is the link above
You could'v changed your direction and went away from the HQ but you decided to run towards the HQ.

mr jason

Player
Player
You could'v changed your direction and went away from the HQ but you decided to run towards the HQ.
if my direction is on hq dosent mean i was running into hq
video is proof tat i dint enter hq before i die

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
u can see me tackling bullets in video
proof is the link above
you were running into hq but you got shot and died in the meanwhile

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 14014 will receive a punishment for Ghetto 1.8 which applies after being shot at
  • Yes when he died he fell into it but he was hit on the outside, but there are multiple povs of him running back and forth in this situation.
  • in or out not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom