Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved State Rule 5.2 , Fail RP and PG | 1241 - 1223 - FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karrar Outlow
Suspect ID
1241 - 1223
Date of violation
Jan 14, 2023
Time of violation
11:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZTwdZNW8lJQ

karrar altaqi

Player
Player
Hello dear admin
Today I was driving my car on the Highway and this policeman stopped me for no reason and said only because of the color of my car at the beginning and he shot me with a taser without giving me demands to get out of the car and he is only one person in one car and he has no right to stop me and he had with him in the police car a person who does not He wears police clothes and does not wear a police mask, and he carries a weapon with him. When I arrived at the DOC, I asked for a lawyer and he told me that there are no lawyers in the city without even asking me to speak to my lawyer or ask in the Department Chat, so I ask you to investigate this matter. .Thank you

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
Hello dear admin
Today I was driving my car on the Highway and this policeman stopped me for no reason and said only because of the color of my car at the beginning and he shot me with a taser without giving me demands to get out of the car and he is only one person in one car and he has no right to stop me and he had with him in the police car a person who does not He wears police clothes and does not wear a police mask, and he carries a weapon with him. When I arrived at the DOC, I asked for a lawyer and he told me that there are no lawyers in the city without even asking me to speak to my lawyer or ask in the Department Chat, so I ask you to investigate this matter. .Thank you
hello, you were arrested as you had illegal weapons and Government is disbanded so no lawyers ez

karrar altaqi

Player
Player
hello, you were arrested as you had illegal weapons and Government is disbanded so no lawyers ez

You say you arrested me for illegal weapons Why didn't you take these weapons from me I still have these weapons so I don't think that's the reason for the arrest You don't know the laws You should first give me demands to get out of the car even though you disabled the engine It was also you should clarify that the government is disbanded and tell me there are no lawyers

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
You say you arrested me for illegal weapons Why didn't you take these weapons from me I still have these weapons so I don't think that's the reason for the arrest You don't know the laws You should first give me demands to get out of the car even though you disabled the engine It was also you should clarify that the government is disbanded and tell me there are no lawyers
I was not even the arresting officer lol, I replied as you said "I asked for a lawyer and he told me that there are no lawyers in the city without even asking me to speak to my lawyer or ask in the Department Chat". I am sure they told you everything about lawyer when you reached doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom