Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joee Hollow
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Dec 31, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/ZTrShgQ

youssef

Player
Player
I have been banned for General rule 1.1 before which was true I was sharing my account with my friends for reasons. After the ban I bought a new laptop which I have been using all that time, However, I still have the old PC which I sometimes use and that something personal. I don't understand why I am banned again for the same reason and I am 100% sure that I didnt share my account with anyone. The only 2 devices are use are an Asus laptop and HP Computer.

I need to know why I am banned for 1000 days since last time I was banned for 60 days only. So that's unfair. And please I need the admin who banned me to provide us with legal proofs of my guilt.

Please I need Mazhor to check my case.

youssef

Player
Player
trying to edit the subject of the thread but there is not edit here
Should be Unban Appeal General rule 1.1 | Alex Odd

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom