Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skully

Player
The Following People are Invited to the Ballas Leader Interviews at 16:00 Server Time on Tuesday (11/23/2021):

Jax Jordan - ID 20235 - JaxJordan#2706
Alex May - ID 65514 - Alexxx#7248

Applications for Leader of Ballas are now CLOSED

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Tucker
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 6-8
5. Your Discord Lumpia#2454
6. Your Nickname Timothy McLong
7. Your ID 43550
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to bring RP more better and more fun in this Org. I want to make Vagos better. I am going to bring the numbers up to where everyone is active and online throughout all hours of the day. I'm also going to make sure my members attend events and Gang raids when we get raided I want our members to defend our base. I realized past few vagos hasnt done that so i'll be the one to make that change. I am going to make a fair and fun environment and make sure our turf team gets their turfs going, properly and fun. I am not going to base my members off the family they are in I am giving everyone a chance to prove that they belong in the Org!!! Rule breaks will not be tolerated. I won't sit back and watch my Org slowly get broke down and disbanded. I will take action. Shooting in HQ will STOP. Most importantly we will have fun during store robberies, informal and subs and all the other events we take place in!
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will make sure our RP is top notch. I wont tolerate people who breaks rules. I will go through the process of removing them fairly if they do so to break rules. I will make sure our RP is more fun during hostage situations and will team up with other gangs to make fun rp!

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
Avik Dhar
Indian Time Zone
6 Hours
Sonia Rng#1022
Sonia RNG

Leader Of Vagos

I wanted to be leader because i am in city from a long time and i know how to run the leadership position as a gang leader . I am a strong player and ill try to make my team also get strong enough from the opponents

My improvement will be this that ill teach my gang not to Combat log or fail rp in any reason because that is the main problem of the server that everyone fears it. Ill try to be strict with my gang members for these rules

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
Information
1. Bob
2. 17
3. 1+ UTC
4.6-12 hours
5. Bob Karlsson#7504
6. Bob Karlsson
7. 76
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of vagos because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is aktive in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
My advice would be for the admins and also the leaders to enforce that it is a roleplay server and not a dm server with rules. Personaly i have played on many other roleplay servers before and right now i does not really feel like a proper RP server. So that would be my advice to get everyone to focus more on RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom