Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander Dinero

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 6-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Bloods got disbanded because of a mistake and I would like to take back what I've been builiding for quite some time. I think a compensation for disbanding Bloods without sufficient evidence would be letting me continue what I was doing. As I've proven my innocence, and the innocence of all high commands and the leader I think it's only fair to give me a chance.
I've built a reputation in Bloods and I would be able to bring back members who got kicked when we disbanded, as I was the one who managed recruiting.
I've been an Underboss in the same organisation for 2 months, I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community work in Bloods and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you. I only was a part of Bloods and no other gang, I've been a co-leader with the last Leader and the entire gang was successful until the disbanding happened.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Better punishments for Ghetto fights. Currently there's too many people combat logging and running into HQ.
There should be more events that involve RP (something like store robberies) so we can get more chances to RP instead of kill on sight.
Doing a better way of filtering people who join the server. Newer players might not have microphones or have no idea how the server works. Also having all the rules IN GAME where people can check them would be really useful.
I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way).
GOOD LUCK PAL HOPE U GET IT HOMIE

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Information
1. Kane
2. 23
3. GMT+1
4. 8+
5. Kendo#6666
6. Kaane Mysterio
7. 600

Additional information

This question is asking why specifically this organization, so I will speak about both the gang itself and the organization being apart of Criminal RP.

The gang Bloods itself has been very close to me as a player throughout my time on this server and something that is very close to my heart. Around 3 months ago a close friend of mine Jack Morris received this gang after it was passed on from Sierra Alonso who I also knew through this server. Immediately when I was asked to join I fell in love with the gangs lore and its color. In the real life the Bloods gang is a gang of African American culture and poverty driven livelihood. Of course this is an RP server, but going by the lore it is clear to see the values this gang upholds. From the cars the organization drives to the color of red which represents the color of Bloods, the culture and lore this gang represents is perfect to enhance the criminal RP for the server, and I believe a lot of it has gone missing through the members it has had in the past. I love what the gang represents and the nature it brings to the server. I will do everything to ensure this lore is displayed RPly throughout the duration, through both RP events and general day to day RP within the organization itself.

I would also like to be a leader of this organization because I am a true fan of the criminal RP this server has to offer, from doing events to the daily tasks the server allows you to do as a gang. Criminal RP has been developed incredibly well on the GrandRP server both through its scripts and through its commodities. It really allows the members of the organization to be able to have fun with one another, we must remember this is a game that we all play for pure enjoyment, and nothing is more fun that playing with other people. I will enforce this with all I can, trying my best to create a positive attitude and community both within and around the gang. All of the members withing the organization should feel comfortable with one another to be able to partake in all events to matter who they are with and to be open with anyone regardless of the rank. In all aspects of life communication is important, this is why it is a must for all members to be open with anything they are finding difficult to ensure we are creating a positive environment for the players. Speaking of communication, I will ALWAYS make sure I am on top communication with all curators of the gang, it is important we both help each other because at the end of the day we would all like to improve the server and make it fun for everyone. Criminal RP on this server is a big bring in for both new and old players, so it is important we display a good attitude with both good RP and good morale values. So how is this relevant to the specific organization as the question asks, this is because when people come to the server they know Bloods from other places as I have mentioned before, it is a super easy name to remember and the color red is easy to resemble as a gang. This is where new players will try to interact with Bloods, by either coming to the HQ or talking with their members. I will ensure that we treat every player regardless of their experience with respect. We are all here to learn and have fun, and I believe I can make Bloods a good example of this, making sure we are looked at as a good example for the community.

My third reason is going to be slightly personal, seeing what has happened to the gang in the past has truly made me sad. I want nothing else but to see this gang truly succeed as for both its members and the server and it deserves exactly that, to succeed. There has always been issues with the previous leader and its members, I always tried my best to resolve this but there was only so much I could ever do to resolve this as at the end of the day I was not the leader. Bloods represents so much more than just a gang on the server, to me it was like a family. I would log on to be welcomed by all of my friends, it was like a little community within the server that welcomed people with open arms. People would literally see us anywhere on the server map and come talk with us because they knew about Bloods and this honestly made me happy. I would also make sure everyone was happy with their positions within the gang, Bloods has always represented something great to me personally and I want nothing more than this to be shared with the rest of the server. Yes we are RPing as criminals, however this does not mean we will promote toxic roleplay. We will stick with out demeanor and ensure even with other gangs that Bloods is being represented in a good light. We are known as a Street Gang and will represent exactly that ensuring RP is of top quality. We are Bloods and Red is the color.

I have many different advice for improving roleplay, however I will try my best to explain what I feel like is the most important.

Firstly, what I have always disliked about gangs is members coming to any gangs HQ asking for an invite to then be invited solely for the reason of the gang needing more numbers. The amount of times I have seen leaders and high command members of gangs just tell their members to grab guns and go to events. This honestly annoyed me, I understand GrandRP is a server which has no whitelist, this is because of the great scripts the server has to offer allowing it to be compatible with any type of player. My way to improve this is to genuinely speak with the members of the gang, instead of telling the members to do something I will literally teach them what they need to do to ensure we succeed. This will mean the players will be more confident and have a positive attitude towards what they are doing, I will teach the members about the events and how they work, and what is required of them. This will lead to them knowing the value of their role within the gang, and with better understand will lead to less rulebreaks. Its factual in life you can't just tell a baby to walk, you have to show them and teach them. Doing this will mean the members will have more confidence in their ability thus improving their knowledge of the rules.

Secondly, when gangs get a verbal or warning, they immediately then do an RP event to get this removed. I understand this incentive, however I personally enjoy RP and enjoy the community this server has. RP events should be something that is done for the love and enjoyment of RP and the server. I will try my best to do events regularly to create a positive image for both the Bloods gang and Criminal RP as a whole.

As mentioned before, it is crucial for all the members to uphold the highest level of communication. I will create weekly times for when the members can vent out any frustrations they have with me personally to then improve on the conduct within the organization. I will also personally let everyone in the organization know that I am always welcome to messages and to being contacted in regards to anything to do with the organization. I understand of not having your opinions or concerns ignored, so I will make it a high priority to make sure every single member regardless of their rank to be heard. This will improve the overall nature within the gang and will allow the members within the organization to feel more comfortable. This communication will also go on between myself and the curators of crime, I will never not share my thoughts and concerns with then and I will give them all of my trust. The same goes for them I will be completely open with them allowing any criticism and positives to be heard, because at the end of the day we want the gang to succeed and to have a positive effect on the server as a whole.

I hope this application has displayed how passionate I truly am about this, I tried my best not to continuously go on because I could literally sit here all day writing. I look forward to hearing from the admins and thank them using their time reading this.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Information
1. Kane
2. 23
3. GMT+1
4. 8+
5. Kendo#6666
6. Kaane Mysterio
7. 600

Additional information

This question is asking why specifically this organization, so I will speak about both the gang itself and the organization being apart of Criminal RP.

The gang Bloods itself has been very close to me as a player throughout my time on this server and something that is very close to my heart. Around 3 months ago a close friend of mine Jack Morris received this gang after it was passed on from Sierra Alonso who I also knew through this server. Immediately when I was asked to join I fell in love with the gangs lore and its color. In the real life the Bloods gang is a gang of African American culture and poverty driven livelihood. Of course this is an RP server, but going by the lore it is clear to see the values this gang upholds. From the cars the organization drives to the color of red which represents the color of Bloods, the culture and lore this gang represents is perfect to enhance the criminal RP for the server, and I believe a lot of it has gone missing through the members it has had in the past. I love what the gang represents and the nature it brings to the server. I will do everything to ensure this lore is displayed RPly throughout the duration, through both RP events and general day to day RP within the organization itself.

I would also like to be a leader of this organization because I am a true fan of the criminal RP this server has to offer, from doing events to the daily tasks the server allows you to do as a gang. Criminal RP has been developed incredibly well on the GrandRP server both through its scripts and through its commodities. It really allows the members of the organization to be able to have fun with one another, we must remember this is a game that we all play for pure enjoyment, and nothing is more fun that playing with other people. I will enforce this with all I can, trying my best to create a positive attitude and community both within and around the gang. All of the members withing the organization should feel comfortable with one another to be able to partake in all events to matter who they are with and to be open with anyone regardless of the rank. In all aspects of life communication is important, this is why it is a must for all members to be open with anything they are finding difficult to ensure we are creating a positive environment for the players. Speaking of communication, I will ALWAYS make sure I am on top communication with all curators of the gang, it is important we both help each other because at the end of the day we would all like to improve the server and make it fun for everyone. Criminal RP on this server is a big bring in for both new and old players, so it is important we display a good attitude with both good RP and good morale values. So how is this relevant to the specific organization as the question asks, this is because when people come to the server they know Bloods from other places as I have mentioned before, it is a super easy name to remember and the color red is easy to resemble as a gang. This is where new players will try to interact with Bloods, by either coming to the HQ or talking with their members. I will ensure that we treat every player regardless of their experience with respect. We are all here to learn and have fun, and I believe I can make Bloods a good example of this, making sure we are looked at as a good example for the community.

My third reason is going to be slightly personal, seeing what has happened to the gang in the past has truly made me sad. I want nothing else but to see this gang truly succeed as for both its members and the server and it deserves exactly that, to succeed. There has always been issues with the previous leader and its members, I always tried my best to resolve this but there was only so much I could ever do to resolve this as at the end of the day I was not the leader. Bloods represents so much more than just a gang on the server, to me it was like a family. I would log on to be welcomed by all of my friends, it was like a little community within the server that welcomed people with open arms. People would literally see us anywhere on the server map and come talk with us because they knew about Bloods and this honestly made me happy. I would also make sure everyone was happy with their positions within the gang, Bloods has always represented something great to me personally and I want nothing more than this to be shared with the rest of the server. Yes we are RPing as criminals, however this does not mean we will promote toxic roleplay. We will stick with out demeanor and ensure even with other gangs that Bloods is being represented in a good light. We are known as a Street Gang and will represent exactly that ensuring RP is of top quality. We are Bloods and Red is the color.

I have many different advice for improving roleplay, however I will try my best to explain what I feel like is the most important.

Firstly, what I have always disliked about gangs is members coming to any gangs HQ asking for an invite to then be invited solely for the reason of the gang needing more numbers. The amount of times I have seen leaders and high command members of gangs just tell their members to grab guns and go to events. This honestly annoyed me, I understand GrandRP is a server which has no whitelist, this is because of the great scripts the server has to offer allowing it to be compatible with any type of player. My way to improve this is to genuinely speak with the members of the gang, instead of telling the members to do something I will literally teach them what they need to do to ensure we succeed. This will mean the players will be more confident and have a positive attitude towards what they are doing, I will teach the members about the events and how they work, and what is required of them. This will lead to them knowing the value of their role within the gang, and with better understand will lead to less rulebreaks. Its factual in life you can't just tell a baby to walk, you have to show them and teach them. Doing this will mean the members will have more confidence in their ability thus improving their knowledge of the rules.

Secondly, when gangs get a verbal or warning, they immediately then do an RP event to get this removed. I understand this incentive, however I personally enjoy RP and enjoy the community this server has. RP events should be something that is done for the love and enjoyment of RP and the server. I will try my best to do events regularly to create a positive image for both the Bloods gang and Criminal RP as a whole.

As mentioned before, it is crucial for all the members to uphold the highest level of communication. I will create weekly times for when the members can vent out any frustrations they have with me personally to then improve on the conduct within the organization. I will also personally let everyone in the organization know that I am always welcome to messages and to being contacted in regards to anything to do with the organization. I understand of not having your opinions or concerns ignored, so I will make it a high priority to make sure every single member regardless of their rank to be heard. This will improve the overall nature within the gang and will allow the members within the organization to feel more comfortable. This communication will also go on between myself and the curators of crime, I will never not share my thoughts and concerns with then and I will give them all of my trust. The same goes for them I will be completely open with them allowing any criticism and positives to be heard, because at the end of the day we want the gang to succeed and to have a positive effect on the server as a whole.

I hope this application has displayed how passionate I truly am about this, I tried my best not to continuously go on because I could literally sit here all day writing. I look forward to hearing from the admins and thank them using their time reading this.
This man is the true leader of bloods, you can tell by the effort he put in to make this application, heart and soul. Good luck, you deserve it more than anyone boss.

Charlie Wareham

Player
Player
Information

1. Charlie Wareham

3. GMT/UK

4. 6 hours a day

5. chaz#3548

6. Charlie Wareham

7. 28971

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I want to be the leader of bloods because I've always been a fan of the bloods. I've been in the bloods and plenty of other gangs before, I know all the rules and how to lead a community. I also used to be apart of Fluffy fingers HOOD RICH Family. I will always push people to work harder for the bloods and win all the events. I always like to be helpful to the community.

3. I would try my very best to give the bloods a good structure by following all the rules showing up to events and giving the people what they want a good RP experience for the sever :)

Last edited:

Zander Dinero

Player
Player
Information
1. Kane
2. 23
3. GMT+1
4. 8+
5. Kendo#6666
6. Kaane Mysterio
7. 600

Additional information

I believe in U 🩸🖤

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The Following Players are invited to the Interview for Bloods Leaders Tomorrow at 19:00 Server Time:

ID 13019 – Deepak Saini – Shadow391#2880
ID 7439 – Jibreel Johnson – Jibreel#8808
ID 121 - Adam Hills - Wiz#5555
ID 10437 – Key Glockz – ss4key#9102
ID 4210 – Brody Balenciaga – BrodyBalenciaga#8103

The Applications for Bloods Leader are now CLOSED.

Last edited:

Asadman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke Anderson
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Wilsonn#9999
6. Your Nickname: Nico Morales
7. Your ID: 8801
Additional information
1. Leader of... Lifeinvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
Since ever, I have this kind of unique behavior, that I could not have a rest if the work is not finished. Every time I have a job or task to do, I never rest or do other stuff until it is not finished. I have that kind of responsibility level and hard-working skill, which guides me to success at any job or work which I have I do. I also always loved to help other people and make their day. I can and will do hard work for "Lifeinvader"'s success and help everyone who needs help. If you would ask my friends about my skills or behaviors, most probably they will say that I am sensitive but hard-working person. I like hard-work, because I know that the only way to be successful is to not give up and not to avoid problems or difficulties. Probably, you will still ask, Luke, we understand that you have this and this skills but why do you want this specific organization? I would answer, that because I have big experience from other servers and I love LifeInvader's job. I can bring my friends and many other people and handle/overcome any kind of problems and do our job at our maximum :) ;).
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
In the server, there are a lots of ads coming from so many people, so first thing that I would do it to get as much people in the organization as possible so we can handle all of the ads and let customers feel comfortable with our fast service. Another think, which I think LifeInvader role play needs, is high quality and edited videos from event or acts in the city. Me and my organization will have a lots of filming in the city and I will be the one who will montage then and share will other people. Third and last thing, that I think LifeInvader needs is to be discipline, courtesy and comfortable service.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Information
1. Cayden
2. 17
3. USA Central
4. 15+ hours
5. Cayden#0319
6. Austin
7. 30475
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. When I think of leadership, I think of the man everyone can look to for guidance and safety when times get hard and simply when they need help. A leader isn’t always necessarily barking orders but helping guide, learn, and delegate his duties, to get the job done to his best ability. I believe I can perform the duties of CEO at Lifeinvader even in my lesser time in the city than others.
2. In my time in Lifeinvader it's been like looking through the glass window shopping. Only being able to see what you could have without actually being able to get it. I see people every day looking to work at Lifeinvader and wonder all the mysteries of how Lifeinvader works and interacts with the city when they’re supposed to be the media company. If I were to become a leader I’d gladly open the door to all people who are qualified to work here and help them learn how to properly run ads. I’d reach out to any person wanting to report news, journal, and ask how my role in Lifeinvader can help them achieve their goals of media.
3. I enjoy what Lifeinvader stands for and what they wanted to achieve, but with the time diversity In the city, I understand why that was difficult when training new people. If I were the leader I’d do everything in my position to keep any past employees in their respective positions and look to them for if I need assistance in my leadership, they’re plenty of other people who deserve this position, and plenty of people will hate if a “high ID” wins. But I believe that’s wrong, look a the media, it’s very minimal and many civilians seen Lifeinvader as just a building. We need new, fresh, and creative minds in the scene to get the city flowing again.
3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
As I stayed in my reason of why I want to be leader, I believe it’s time for the closed-off Lifeinvader Media Organization, to become a wide-open book to the people, and allow workers from across the state.
I’d like to introduce the news team we once had.
I’d like to introduce Ad specialist.
I’d like to have business promote through Lifeinvader in-game and in email.
I want to push the boundaries of Lifeinvader to make everyone in the state happy, while following all the rules and Roleplaying correctly. Now I can sit here and talk about what I can do and want to do, but let’s reflect on me. In the city, I’d held myself to high standards, worked hard to achieve high ranks in minimal time, learned and reviewed the laws/codes of the city. I’ve been a secret agent, and a paramedic, I witnessed the action in the city go down, now it’s just my time to capture that action in the media.

I do plan on continuing any open contracts with organizations.
My OOC qualifications include my work in Adobe and Microsoft Office. Two brands with many resources and applications that can be used to help manage the city more.
Cayden Trevino has received:
Adobe illustrator 2021 Certification
Adobe Photoshop 2020 Certification
Adobe InDesign 2020 Certification
Microsoft Word 2019 Certification
Microsoft Excel 2019 Certification
All OOC certified to make any Graphic and organized content for my needs at LI.

Last edited:

Chris Fizzle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Christian Fleming
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-10 depending on work
5. Your Discord: Amanda Kiss#4532
6. Your Nickname: Chris Fizzle
7. Your ID: 7985
Additional information
1. Leader of...LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2a. First reason I want to be leader of LifeInvader is because I want to be able to give not only the employees but the players the experience they are looking for. LifeInvader is a media company and makes content that the entire city will be looking at. That's not to be taken lightly. I want to be able to branch out on opportunities that people have while working there so people can do more than just Ads.
2b. While I was in LI before it felt like at times I was the only person in the city most of the time doing Ads and there to answer peoples question. I want to have more interviews with a better hiring process. Again the entire city will be seeing the content created by LI and that requires making sure the employees hired are a suitable fit for the job. More 1 on 1 interviews and discussion of rules in the city will be implemented as well as more open interviews throughout the weeks since people have lives and schedules they have to attend to to create a team that can really take LI to the next level and cover all time zones to accommodate everybody.
2c. I started out at LifeInvader when Montel was Leader and got to really see the in depth things about the organization. I worked there for about a month and was able to move up very quickly. I have great General Management experience in all areas IRL and really think that would help with creating an organization people would actually WANT to be a part of. People get bored of feeling like they are doing either everything themselves or not doing enough because the options aren't there. I've seen this place ran under different people and have learned from their mistakes. I left because of the opportunities that weren't there. Now I want to come back and lead with the ideas that I've had for LI since day 1. Lets make it an organization that gets more involved with not only the employees but the entire city itself!
3. I would like to answer this more thoroughly if I get an interview but a small sample would be there are already so many RolePlay opportunities there. You just have to do it and create an atmosphere that attracts others to join.

Last edited:

Ballu Tau

Player
Player
Information
1. Deepak Saini
2. 21
3. IST
4. 14-15 hrs
5. Shadow391#2880
6. Ballu
7. 13019

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I am already working in LI for more than 2 months and I am the director. I have a lot more experience than others. I already know all rules and regulations and how things work in LI.

2.2 I have good leadership qualities and guidance qualities. I can lead the Li to sky success. I already know all problems in the past we faced and how to fix all problems.

2.3 As we take new recruiters in org. I am going to teach them all rules and regulations by myself. if I am not there I make a team of high employees to guide new recruits.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice to improve media rp is to divide diff kinds of work to different levels of employees as we only don't have to edit ads but manage all other ethers/announcements/private shoutouts and hiring new recruiters from different time zone so ads are running 24/7 and higher employes always there to keep watch on new recruits.

Vasco gama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Vasco_gama
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone India
4. Average online per day 6
5. Your Discord Vasco_gama#2238
6. Your Nickname Vasco gama
7. Your ID 40735
Additional information
1. Leader of...

itsprincejunior

Player
Player
Information
1. Junior
2. 20
3. GMT +2
4. 10 Hours during College and 15+ On free Days (Weekly 140+ hours)
5. itsprincejunior#2799
6. Prince Junior
7. 10328
Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader

-I want to be The leader of this specific Organization because I believe it has the potential to be as great as the other ones. It is an organization that is needed 24/7 and I would like to show people how fun these 24/7 hours can be.

-I want people to have fun when doing a job, I wanna show them that they will be a valuable asset to the organization and prove to them that they are safe and secure.

- I've been in the city for over 2 months, so I know how many people feel about LI. But I would like to show them that there is a side they never saw. I wanna show the that their hard work will be rewarded.

In order to improve RP level in this organization I will make sure
-There's Honesty among the people
-People work hard and get rewarded accordingly
-Provide a Safe Working Environment
-People enjoy and respect each other
- I listen to the people and workers alike
- I'm not Biased
- I ask help when I need
And just make sure to provide people with the experience they have been craving

GJones

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

4. Average online per day

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

1. Caitlin
  2. 30
  3. PST
  4. 8-15hrs
  5. Gatz_ow#2443
  6. Gertrude Jones
  7. 6352

1 Leader of Life Invader

2 A) Improve awareness of organization and interest in joining as well as employees experience while working. LifeInvader has enormous potential and I don’t feel that potential is being utilized to its fullest. LifeInvader is the unknown heartbeat of the server and it needs to be more promoted and players need to be more aware of LifeInvaders existence. Media in general is such a powerful tool and controlling the entirety of the media for the city is a crucial role in making players have not a good time but a great time while playing. I want people to be lined up out the door looking to work for us because they know how important it is and how fun it can be to work for LifeInvader. As Chief of State under Fluffy Fingers I have interviewed many people for many different positions and quite a few have come from LifeInvader and complained that the organization is too boring or there isn’t enough to do, but I will fix that. I will do everything in my power to make sure my employees are being utilized to their full potential and are having fun while doing it. As Chief of Staff under our current governor Fluffy Fingers I have had the privilege of meeting and interviewing many people for jobs in the government and almost every time someone has worked at LifeInvader they told me they left because it was boring and there wasn’t enough to do. As leader of LifeInvader I will do everything in my power to ensure every employee is being fully utilized and having not just a good time, but a great time.

B) Create a better way for new players to be introduced to the server and improve information that is already available in a more detailed and clear manner. My experience in government and as administrative assistant has taught me so many things, but one that is very obvious is that new players have a lot of questions and there are not a lot of places to find answers. I have a lot of experience in organizing and presenting information in very concise and clear ways from my real life experience as a free lance dog trainer and working with my dad in marketing. As a free lance dog trainer it is my duty to make it clear who I am and what customers can expect. Working in marketing I got experience seeing what kind of information people are looking for and how to present it in the easiest way possible. Both of those backgrounds will allow me to pioneer a new and improved information section for the server where new players can get information and current players can refer to for answers as well. I envision a well organized page of detailed sheets with information regarding anything and everything and even videos with tutorials for things that may be harder to understand. I have experience in graphic design and editing videos so this process would be very easy for me to pioneer. For example I would like to have a picture of the map of the city with detailed and easy to read explanations of each important location and what players can do there. The map in game is decent, but so many times I’ve had people ask me where you can get a gun license or buy a drivers license and this will make it so much easier for them.

C) I want to make more events more frequently and have a schedule of events that happen so people can engage with each other on a regular basis. Doing this will provide players a better and more plentiful RP experience and keep them interested in the city. As. Chief of Staff I have had the opportunity to make contact with and connect with many leaders of other organizations and I can use those connections to get other organizations to sponsor events and be more involved in the community. I plan on involving my employees on the planning and execution of these events, making them more involved and engaged in their jobs as well as give them more interesting things to do.

3 Improving RP experiences has always been a drive of mine as Chief of Staff and I know I can implement what I’ve learned into being leader for LifeInvader. By creating more events for the community the players will be able to interact with each other more frequently and on a larger scale. Also by providing clear and concise information for new players it will be easier for them to enter the city and start being active in the RP experience more readily. I feel that LifeInvader is not just a radio station that announces events once in awhile and most players don’t know exists, but a major tool in making the playing experience one that can’t be beat.

Flan Royalty

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Frances
2. Your age : 30
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: FlantasyFlan#6219
6. Your Nickname: Flan God
7. Your ID: 29321

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

I have never been a part of Lifeinvader before but seeing lifeinvader from the outside and seeing the hard work that is put in behind the scenes makes me want to be a part of it and lead it.

I believe that lifeinvader as an organisation has a lot of potentials to make this city a much greater place than it already is. I have a great deal of respect for the people who work at life invader and provide such an important service to the people in this city.

I believe I would be a great fit for this organisation for 3 reasons :

Firstly I have experience dealing with communities extensively and have a great deal of experience building a strong and friendly community. But more than anything I walk alongside the people and I work with the people. I love getting my hands dirty by helping wherever I am needed. I listen to everyone's ideas and suggestions and give everyone a fair crack at the whip

Secondly which will seem quite strange is my creativity, As I said before I believe that lifeinvader holds a great deal of potential. I wish to use my creative mind with an abundance of new fresh ideas with help from the current Lifeinvader team. to help them and myself unlock their skill sets and make them stronger.

Thirdly my qualifications as a graphic designer and artist will greatly help take life invader to a whole new level. In the past, I have worked on ARMA3 servers creating Texture packs and skins for most if not all items in the game. I have a lot of experience in making logos, posters, advertisements, and various other media-type publications.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

From when I joined the city until recently I didn't even know that you could get employed by lifeinvader. I feel like the presents of life invaders in the city other than the ads is very ghost-like and no one is quite sure how it works, I would like to open up and expose more players to life invaders. To do that I believe we should make new departments to life invader which will help organise social events on the server amongst other types of events which I have also noticed is sorely lacking, the cities residents are always working and struggling with hardly any opportunity for something fun or relaxing.
I believe we should have a few new departments that allow life invaders to interact with the citizens and for the citizens to be able to have more positive and fun experiences in the city. I would like to ad a news department and an events department which could work together to breathe new life into the city.

I would also have a look at life invaders existing structure and see if there is any way to improve it making it easier to manage staff and events alike

MiladWolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Ahmad Afghani
2. 18
3. +12
4. 5
5. Wild Dark#8484
6. Ahmad Afghani
7. 70234
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. i dont have any but i just worked in public jobs

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Akash.V.Govind
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : V G#7313
6. Your Nickname : Akash VG | 17300
7. Your ID : 17300
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader.

2. • Based on the information I gathered about the organization, I am really interested in learning in depth how the organization works and find any deficiencies occuring inside the organization and fixing them in order to run the organization in the most effective manner.
• I thought that my leadership and management qualities could be effectively used to run the organization.
• Another reason to join the organization is to personally increase my experience in leadership qualities.

3. To improve the roleplay in the organization, we first need to know the problems occuring inside the organization. As far as I know, an issue that persists within the organization was frequent clashes with the higher officials in the organization. I assure you that no such problem will occur in my presence. If given the leadership position, I would find out more problems inside the organization if they exist and solve them for a better role play experience to all the members of the organization.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Applications for leader of Life Invader are now CLOSED.

The following candidates are invited tor interview at 17:00 server time on 8nd of July:

Nico Morales (Wilsonn#9999)
Chris Fizzle (Amanda Kiss#4532)
Gertrude Jones (Gatz_ow#2443)
Ballu_Tau (Shadow391#2880)
Prince Junior (itsprincejunior#2799)
Flan God (FlantasyFlan#6219)

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Applications for leader of Life Invader are now CLOSED.

The following candidates are invited tor interview at 17:00 server time on 8nd of July:

Nico Morales (Wilsonn#9999)
Chris Fizzle (Amanda Kiss#4532)
Gertrude Jones (Gatz_ow#2443)
Ballu_Tau (Shadow391#2880)
Prince Junior (itsprincejunior#2799)
Flan God (FlantasyFlan#6219)
Can you elaborate on why I wasn't selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom