Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

Player
Player
1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gypavelli
7. 6543

1. Leader of Marabunta/Vagos

2. I have been in the leadership of FiB for almost a month almost was the head of negotiations, leader of SWAT and one of the main trainers for most of the FiB. I’ve also been in the leadership of Ballas for over 2 months until I joined FiB . Due to my experience in Legal Organizations of high honor and respect to my experience in gangs I have learnt to be able to handle people from educated and polite side to some crazy people , This gives me the edge over other Leaders of such gangs because I can truly train and handle all players to make the role play and experience overall much more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to take this position as the Marabunta/Vagos leader so that I can work on improving role play and the enjoy ability of the game play aspect as stated earlier using my experience.This can sometimes be ignored by other state/gang leaders so they can focus on winning the objective at hand, but my priority will be to follow the game rules and ensure procedures are taken to ensure role-play (which is the main aim of playing in a role play server) while at the same time trying to win the objective at hand without forcing it out of context. I think the main skills a leader for any origination should have, would be the following: Communication, Presentation, Interpretation, Leadership, Co-Ordination, Teamwork, Patience, Creativity, Reliability, Dependability, and the ability to teach and mentor others. These are all skills I possess due to my long experience in other organizations along with my real-life job which enables me to work with a lot of different people from different countries and cultures around the world due to me working in Insurance on the Island I live which works globally.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization would be: Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks role play and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping role play goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting role play have them teach and instruct them to be better next time instead of reacting like other leaders and just kicking them out. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang/state rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back when they are ready since will have to interact with gangs and any sort of criminals which may vary from the Ghetto to in City, As well as interact with Legal Organizations so it is ideal to have knowledge across the board so nobody is walked over and everybody knows the rules accordingly. Last but not least when seeing lack of role-play from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time. Thank you for considering my application to become the new Marabunta/Vagos Leader, whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,Neil Micallef

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ankit Arnav
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - imAnkiT#0424
6. Your Nickname - Definite Khan
7. Your ID - 20729
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have more than 2 yrs of experience in RP so i can gurantee a quality RP from my boys if i become the leader.
I also know how the gang works as i have been Co-leader and legal advisor of the gang before(in other servers) so i can handle situations easily
As per my experience , i have better plans for battleships , clandestine and other events which would benefit the gang

For improving Roleplay level i would ensure that my boys prefer roleplay over gunplay
If my boys do something wrong to any other gang then i will take the responsibility of the same and would provide the required compensation to the given gang.
I would also ensure that all sorts of situations are solved at RP level and not to bother the admins as its better if we RP rather than disturbing admins. Admins are there for server related issues , and not for solving our conflicts

Last edited:

Deej woo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Adrian Jordan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone east
4. Average online per day 6- 10
5. Your Discord aj#9016
6. Your Nickname Deej Lovell
7. Your ID 2390
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Granda or vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)I want to be leader for this gang because role playing the gang life is fun I want to make more events like big hostages situations etc. I was deputy leader for Dwayne and gev but for gev I had no say so I couldn’t really do anything and the plans I had for Mara was really cool and if you let be leader you as an admin will be able to see really cool events that I plan to make and the people that will my deputy leader will be past vice like don the knows what there doing.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. What I plan on doing is making an rank called elite seven and anyone can get that rank it’s just about how much work your willing to put in and how much you are willing to put in to be in Mara. The people I will be recruiting are people that are role playing and not gonna play around and if you make me leader I promise that Mara or vagos is gonna take over turfs and the best gang in the city. and also I have experience leading irl and in grand rp to legal org and gangs I have at least 20 people joinging right off the bat if I become leader I will have a form for people when they want to join and make sure they know the rules

Asadman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nico Wilson
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Wilsonn#9999
6. Your Nickname: Nico Morales
7. Your ID: 8801
Additional information
1. Leader of...: Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
Since ever, I have this kind of unique behavior, that I could not have a rest if the work is not finished. Every time I have a job or task to do, I never rest or do other stuff until it is not finished. I have that kind of responsibility level and hard-working skill, which guides me to success at any job or work which I have i do. I love being leader, because I know how to lead the group of people and control them. I wil push forward whole organization and make new content for new players

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.:
Concentrating to Role Playing and not Killing and robbing all the time in Ghetto
Creating often events, such as kidnapping People and Play role
Making terrorist act and attacking organizations

HACKER YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
hetansh Swadia
2. Age 19
3. IST
4. 14-15 hrs
5.JONNY#0984
6.Jonny Miller
7. 14422

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta

1 like to be a leader of an criminal organization
2 I have experience of how to run criminal organization
3 and I have leadership quality to run criminal organization like Marabunta
3Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
my advice to improveing Role play is
i will make quiz for the new gang members I will make sure they know all the rules gangs.
If any gang members break rules instant kick from the gang.
Participating in every event like clandestine.

Prince Zaarskov

Player
Player
1. Fritz Reusch
2. 25
3. UTC +2
4. 6-8h
5. 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖙#8888
6. Marilyn Hunter
7. 44059

Additional information:
1. Marabunta, Vagos

I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past, even now I help lead the Barnes family. We have been looking for a good gang for us but are having a lot of trouble finding one thats organized and where people actually speak English. I can make a well-organized gang that doesn't just mass recruit and has a high standard of roleplay.

One of the things I like most about this server is the events. As a family we get to do some and it's always a great amount of fun, I always lead the events with the family and would love to do the same thing with an organization.

It would allow me to create more roleplay situations with the police, other gangs, families. I don't just want meaningless fighting all the time, I would like there to be a bit of a story.

3. The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Vuk

2. Your age: 14 (soon 15)

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: from 2 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord: Comrade_Wolfy #2009

6. Your Nickname: Wolfy_Vujacic

7. Your ID: 34308

1. Leader of...: Vagos

Reason 1: old vagos leader kayn darkin, he was the worst leader in vagos, his leadership was the worst, he nevet forgives people, he only gave promotion to the people that are playing on night time, now, if i become the leader, i would give promotion to people that are active, maybe at start, i give them rank 5, who knows, that promotion thing, they do it in bloods and i like it.

Reason 2: Kayn didnt trust kids in his gang because he thought that they will break rules, so before recruiting someone in the gang, i thought about a big test, first they need to know the rules, second how would they react at some seriously situations, and then after all of that, we choose if they are in, even the old vagos members and my friends need to do the test i dont care

Reason 3: system kayn choose will be changed, for example: cars, they choose that from rank 2 you can drive normal cars, rank 3 some fast cars and a motorbike, no, i will change that from rank 1 you can drive normal cars, from rank 2 you can drive any car i dont care, because i heard people complaining about it, not just that, there is a lot more

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.:

1. If i become the leader of the gang, every day, i will order my members to go to arena to train their shooting skills to become a better shotter so we can use that skills in events

2. If a member breaks the rule, i will be sure to kick them immediatley, since we dont want a warning on our group

3. Leader must be in a car because i he is in the heli, his members will become sad and hate him for that,

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Riley
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 8-10 hours
5.Arequile#1568
6.Sara Atticus

1. Leader of Marabunta

2.I want to be the leader of Marabunta because all the time I've spent in this city all I've been doing is leading in every illegal organization that I've been a part of. I'm familiar with how illegal organizations are run because I've been in the front scene and back scene of Bloods Success and Families Success. I feel I'm very fitted for leadership because I provide integrity and loyalty, and I have a strong passion for turning each organization I am in the best it could be. The war between the illegal organization in the ghetto have been very intense these past weeks, and everyone strives to be the top, but I think illegal organizations can be more than just who wins the throne in the ghetto. I plan on making the ghetto a good experience not only for my people but all the other illegal organizations by enforcing proper RP. The main reason I want to be the leader of Marabunta is mainly because of my passion and love for RPing as a gangster but also being a leader and setting a good example for those who I lead. I also want to start making RP experiences with legal organizations and illegal organizations so everyone can have time off the ghetto and focus on RPing as well.

3.Fear for your life as you would in real life. I want to start making sure that everyone fears for their life and doesn't just run in open fire into a group of people just spraying because realistically you wouldn't survive. I want to make sure that people think before doing anything "what would happen if I did this in real life" I think if people start having the mentality of "what if I did this in real life" RP would change dramatically and ghetto fighting and store robberies etc would be more realistic and we would decrease the chances of rule breaks and make RP be taken seriously.

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Lucas
2. Your age 27
3. Time zone USA (Central Time)
4. Average online per day 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord LouiieLouiie#1780
6. Your Nickname Louie Margiela
7. Your ID 9187
Additional information

1. Leader of... Mara Bunta
1 - I have already been leader of an org on the legal side, so I will be able to bring valuable knowledge and insight into legal organization policies, practices, and procedures. This will allow for me to plan effectively to ensure the gang is having successful robberies, hostages, and other events.
2 - Prior to my legal tenure, I was in gangs for multiple for weeks and I was able to learn the rules of the ghetto from some of the bst gang leaders the city has seen. This knowledge and experience would, in return, help me pass that on to new gang members to try and make the gang run as smoothly as possible throughout my term, as well help other members of the city learn.
3 - Lastly, and most importantly, is fun and entertainment. As I did in SAHP, my main goal was to make sure my members had an enjoyable time so that we could maximize our activity within the org. I will have a good, experienced, high command around me to ensure we are always in the city helping members out, planning different events, and making everyone's roleplay experience as positive as possible!

Myself and high command will ensure that everyone who joins this organization will be held accountable for their acts; they will be warned, and if necessary, kicked if they do not intend to actually roleplay. Also, increasing the severity of punishments for people who disobey the server's rules and engage in particular acts that are classified as OOC toxicity.
The motto for this gang will be "quality over quantity". Each member that gets into the gang will have to pass a strict quiz to ensure they fully understand: RP terms, legal rules, ghetto rules, and overall server rules. No one will be allowed in unless they pass that test 100%. From there, we will hold weekly meetings to ensure everything is running smoothly and take any suggestions that we have to make things better.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Danzell
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 7-8hrs
5. Mystic Mac#0449
6. Danzell_Gyp
7. 6541
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta / Vagos

1.I have a lot of leadership skills / experience : I was underboss in Ballas for 2/3 months , Deputy in FIB S.W.A.T Team and HR in Families and Bloods so I can handle every situation for the gang and I can lead my gang.

2.If I will be the Leader I will improve the rp experience and that could be good for this city, I will make sure that everyone is following the rules and if not I will take actions.

3.The gang in previous times never showed up for events making it non-competitive and even for turfs they was selling all the turfs to other gangs, when I take the gang me and my members will show up for every event and we will try our best and im pretty sure that it will be competitive.

1.To improve the RP experience I will question every single person that he wants to join the gang and I will make an application so they can fill it in so I will see what type of rp experience they have and to see if they know the rules or not. I will tell my members to take bodycam of every situation that it might be a problem for the gang or for them so we can show the proof and protect ourselves.

Last edited:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 8-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

I consider myself as a good leader due to my previous experiences and motivation to make the gang I'm in succeed.
I've been an Underboss in Bloods for 2 months and currently I'm a Vice in Families, in Bloods I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community works and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen. I would bring a few families with me who have been following me and believeing in me for the past few months.

Better punishments for Ghetto fights. Currently there's too many people combat logging and running into HQ.
There should be more events that involve RP (something like store robberies) so we can get more chances to RP instead of kill on sight.
Doing a better way of filtering people who join the server. Newer players might not have microphones or have no idea how the server works. Also having all the rules IN GAME where people can check them would be really useful.
I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way).

MiekLyve

Player
Player
Information
1. Miek Lyve
2. 27
3. EST
4. 4-10 Hours
5. MiekLyve#0292
6. Miek Lyve
7. 4195

Additional information

1. Leader of : Vagos , Marabunta.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1- I had my first experience of being a leader on this server my first month into playing. At about level 17 I was handed the "Ballas Gang". During this time I had the opportunity of learning more about the server as far as the do's and dont's, how to organize players and how to create a fun gaming space for the community. I had leadership of the Ballas for about 3 months and during this time I gave a lot of new player opportunities to lead when they may not of be able to other places due to politics.

2- I understand the complexities and timing of every gang event. I also understand the importance of organizing players for these events so they may experience everything being in gangs as well as the server have to offer. Gangs, are a reflection of the server so organizing for these group events is of the essence to growing the server/community.

3- With the experience I built, I have an extremely good track record. I would like to add, that with my experience I can continue to provide experience for newer players to grow and become leaders in their own right eventually.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

One of the main things I recommended when I was a leader prior, was creating or maybe turning the mega mall in the ghetto into a GREENZONE. Perhaps even move the black market to the mega mall or an additional one. This would help create ROLEPLAY between the gangs, which I think our community currently lacks. If this idea is rejected, my next idea would be to do away with KOS in the ghetto completely. With my experience, I wholeheartedly believe that the ghetto KOS rules connect directly with the rulebreaking. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to stop rule breaking when you have masses of groups KOSing day and night. If neither of these ideas/suggestions can come to light, I would like to improve roleplay by working with newer players. I have never been against the idea of player development, therefore this could be something I help the community with by leading the organization!

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
1. Alex Vidovic

2. 19

3. CEST

4. 5 to 10 depends on what schedule i work IRL but 5 hours is 100%

5. Acoooo#6969

6. Alejandro Glockz

7. ID 22921

1. Leader of Marabunta

1 Because when i was in marabunta Leading it instead of smokey it was running smoothly with no rule breaks.
im really experienced at leading gang events since i was the organizer of every clandestine and every battleship and submarine.
we are going to do Store robberies and Gun store robberies aswell what other gangs don't do that much.

2 Alot of people from the Ex marabunta will return back if im leader and i have a lot of experience of leading the gang since i was Vice Leader until it got disbanded and with the people coming back the gang is going to run even more smoothly with me.

I was playing turfs aswell and i have experience in that aswell i participated in 10+ turfs and i will make sure the turf team doesn't make any rule breaks or mistakes.

3 The third reason is because i have a special connection to marabunta and marabunta was my first gang and i dont want to change it before i was Vice leader of marabunta and Smokey was leader, most of the time i was leading the gang and it was running great no toxicity no warnings for the gang no anything thats my point of saying i would be a great leader for marabunta since i was leading it before and people know me alot in the gang i will grow the gang even more than it was and it is right now we will be active at all events that we can go. We are going to be really active in ghetto since i started doing that as Vice leader recently. I have experience and i know how it is to run a gang.

3. I always remind people how to rob for example "Sir im going to patch your wounds after that you are gonna put your hands on your head" then i usually focus on ghetto roaming alot soo they get the IRL gang feel of things. Every gang member will be asked for rules about robbing and ghetto rules before getting recruited soo he will be ready to role play as much as possbible if he breaks the rules the consequences will be kick/demote depends on the rule break.I would be more than happy to accept new players in the city aswell since they cannot be ignored just like that and im going to teach them all fo the rules soo they are ready for the city even faster then they could be. i will make sure the Role play in the gang gets better and better all the time.

Last edited:

Don Phonso

Player
Player
1. Donny
2. 19
3. BST
4. 6-12 hours
5. clappeddon#5369
6. Don Yip
7. 212

Addition information:
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande or Vagos
2. One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader. This is because I do great rp and I know how to run a gang. I was vice of Vagos when it was running smoothly and I was a huge part of keeping the gang in order and giving my leader ideas on what to do. Furthermore, I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage.
Another reason is I believe I could be a good leader is I have been in this city since day one. This means I know how the server runs and I know what to do and what not to do. I am dedicated to this server and If I get the opportunity to become leader I want myself to be well known as one of the best leaders of an organisation. Not only for RP but for being the gang who lasted the longest and who was on top.
The last reason I believe I could be a great leader is I am very experienced in rp due to being in other servers and doing other RP situations in all kinds of organisations on this server. Recently I have been taking legal orgs hostage everyday with my family the mandem. We do this because we want people to have fun doing rp and not getting dm in ghetto all day long. I have been in FIB, PD, NG, All of the gangs and now I think it's time for something bigger. This leader role sounds perfect to me.
3. As fun as it is going round ghetto and getting into fights, I will not have the only purpose of joining my gang to do that. My gang will have a good level of rp and if they cannot roleplay sufficiently then I will start removing people. My plan is to get a good amount of numbers who know rules (they will be asked before invited) and once I feel we are strong I will introduce a small rp quiz which involves rules and rp situations and how to do them correctly. We will do as many store robberies and hostage situations as we can so people in legal orgs get to have fun aswell as us.
Just to add on I know I haven’t had a good record in the past but I have changed and there’s not been a single issue from me in a very long time. Thank you for reading and potentially giving me the opportunity for an interview

Last edited:

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harut
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord - Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname - Har Hunter
7. Your ID - 1121
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande or Vagos - I was deputy of the hospital another server , I didnt work in this server any organisation leader.
2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time in Marabunta and it really made a tightly knit community. I would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in Marabunta Grande. The second reason is that recently, I have seen one gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Families. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make Marabunta Grande an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in Marabunta, a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.
3. In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:

HACKER YT

Player
Player
1.hetansh Swadia
2. Age 19
3. IST
4. 14-15 hrs
5.JONNY#0984
6.Jonny Miller
7. 14422

Additional information

Leader of Vagos

1 like to be a leader of an criminal organization
2 I have experience of how to run criminal organization
3 and I have leadership quality to run criminal organization like vagos
3Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
my advice to improveing Role play is
i will make quiz for the new gang members I will make sure they know all the rules gangs.
If any gang members break rules instant kick from the gang.
Participating in every event like clandestine.

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Germainne
2. 17
3. Na East
4. 10+ hours per day
5. Press#2671
6. Mainne Gyp
7 . 10764
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta and Vagos
2.1 I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I've been in pervious gangs, for example I used to be a High Command in old Ballas before it got disbanded. Also was a pretty high rank in bloods right before it got disbanded. Currently I'm the second highest in Families, I'm the highest rank I could be in my family. In which saying I have good experience with leadership. As I also play more than the average player so ill be there for a lot of the events, robberies ETC.
2.2 I enjoy how much competition there is between gangs, like in turfs, clandestine, battleship ETC.
2.3 I've been on both sides of the organizations I was fib for a period of time like I said before I've been in two gangs and I personally think the gang life is more fitting for me. Also I have a good team that will be helping me with another things not only in the gang but like discord for example. As being a leader I know a lot of leaders will give people ranks just because there close or because there good at the game but if I'm a leader it wont be like that everyone will have a fair chance because different people always have different aspects.

3. My advices for improving Roleplay level in this organization will be by adding different roleplay during robberies for example because if were being honest most gangs just give unrealistic demands or are just shooting on sight which is not even allowed. I would encourage good roleplay like in the ghetto but its a little hard since the ghetto is KOS but while robing people ill try to make thing more realistic because its just super crazy at the moment everyone screaming and trying to grab there loot.

Pele Lavishh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Stefan
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : Europe/Zurich
4. Average online per day: 7h to 8h
5. Your Discord Pele #9462
6. Your Nickname : Pele Lavishh
7. Your ID : 17546

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
As i was playing in another city i was the laeder of LSPD for 2 months. After that i decied to try to be leader one of the illegal organisation. After i saw its going good it was going along time like for 7 months being the Head of the org. The guys was listeing to me and i had the word in the gang. I have very long experience in leading. Would be nice to try this in another city tho. I like this city and its perfeckt to make more storys about alliance wars and gangs. Im always there to try somethin new and try everything going good.
Would like to take Marabunta on a little bit other level RP. After doing clandsteine and other events or shooting in the ghetto i would like to do some RP with other gang dealin and doing much more other things, to make more money for both. Would be nice to do as same the another RP story about that after that good alliance to have a war with them. I would do much more things if i had chance for it. I hope the best thanks.

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
1. Evangelia D
2. 27
3. GMT+2
4. 15+
5. Evathebanana
6. Eva DeJefes(crime,street name)/ Evangelia Papakosta (legal org)
7. 2486

Addutional information

1. Vagos Leader

2. I have been in the city since the beginning and i've expirienced everything the city has to offer on the legal side of things. I know im capable enough to learn all the ins and outs on the flip side as well. I wanna put in all the knowledge and expirience, plus every second of my free time into it and make Vagos grow solid just like i did while being the leader of NG. Im willing to make mistakes if thats how we learn and become better. I wanna minimize the toxicity many gangs and flooded by ... plus i wanna be the first female leader of an illegal org ngl

3. As the privious General of the National Guard (with no warnings on my name for 2 'n a half months) I will provide proper training in many different gang activities and RP situations that often get neglacted on the crime side of orgs. I will make sure that everyone sticks by the rules and put the gang infront of everything. Members will be trained in call outs, locations and shotcalling. Further more as a leader in the past i was always open minded to give chances to newer members to try their luck at leading and commanding in situations that may arise, since that makes every member excited to learn and more loyal to the colours they rep. On top of that i alway try to be fair with the rest of the orgs (legal and illegal) since that that makes the RP expirience more fun for everyone. Also in the past i was always keeping a neutral position between conflicts inside orgs and provided everyone with any help or advise when asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom